Have a question? I will answer it :)

Started by Maca24, February 19, 2011, 02:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Hey guys if anyone has any question at all regarding supercoach i am here to give my opinion.  :)
post in here and ill answer.

MightyLions

Bryce Gibbs or Heath Shaw? Just not sure about gibbs due to bye in RND24. But is heath shaw fit? Got a better option than these 2?

magpies11

Mozza3

steven_ora

magpies11

gibbs>shaw
cox>ryder
pendles>murphy
montagna>cross

my opinions seeing as though we arent getting any answers lol.

Mozza3

I think your on the money with all those picks. Cox did look good last week and by all reports is fitter than he has ever been but they always say that.

magpies11

yeah hes worth the punt m going with him.

Maca24

Quote from: MightyLions on February 19, 2011, 02:01:42 PM
Bryce Gibbs or Heath Shaw? Just not sure about gibbs due to bye in RND24. But is heath shaw fit? Got a better option than these 2?
Mate im pretty sure heath sahw is fit and well, he scored a 150 in one of his NAB cup matches. certainly not a bad option although you dont want to many pies. Go with Gibbs :) he is a lock whether they have a bye in round 24 or not.

Maca24

Maca24

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 19, 2011, 02:16:47 PM
Ryder or Cox?
Its a tough decision. Cox is getting on and Im not sure whether his body will hold up. Go for Ryder. Will be a the key to the dons.

Maca24

Quote from: steven_ora on February 19, 2011, 02:20:02 PM
pendles or m.murphy?

montagna or cross?
Pendles will be better. all depends if you want swan.
Montagna over cross for me. pulls out big scores and think he is more suited to SC than cross.

Mozza3

Thanks Maca 24, I think that decision will haunt me till lockout.

Maca24

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 19, 2011, 02:46:29 PM
Thanks Maca 24, I think that decision will haunt me till lockout.
yeh no worries. you could go either way really.
my advice just keep watching them closely.
any news (eg. slight injuries, porr form or good form, really fit.) could make the decision for you

dylsta05

whats your thoughts on gamble and krakouer