rate team, feedback is good

Started by mote, February 18, 2011, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mote

my animal team

Def: goddard, gibbs, deledio, broughton, grimes, otten, heppell ( coad, toy, lower )

Mid: Swan, Selwood, A Swallow, cooney, cotchin, D swallow ( prestia, harris, curnow )

Ruck: sandilands, petrie ( bailey, derickx )

Fwd: chapman, sylvia, riewoldt, brown, knights, mzungu, callinan ( M motlop, tapscott, markovic )

j959

g'day mote, this is in the right place!  ;)
sorry bout my "Players & Trades" mix-up.  :-[

Backs: all good

Mids: no worries if you're not a fan of the 'guns n rookies' strategy, though maybe having both Harris and Prestia on your bench is a waste - ie for cover you could have a bargain priced rookie who is getting games to warm your bench and you use the money saved to bolster your other lines and players on the field.

i'm not sold on Cooney - just think there are better options available, eg K Jack or Delids (if he wasn't in your backline).

Ruck: no probs

Fwds: this is where your loaded midfield means you have to risk two rookies on the field - up to you, but otherwise fine. would suggest you monitor Browny in the lead up to Rd1 as he is unlikley to play any NAB Cup/Challenge games but he says he's right for Rd1 but he might be a slow starter - maybe a possbile upgrade target??

don't know about Motlop or Markovic's likelihood of getting games consistently. i like Tapscott but just check, i think he got a minor inj recently.

good luck!

mote

pfft i pwn noobs daily

if ur loooking to finish to 13810381023810238102380183082 in australia then i guess its a good team mate i wish u all the best but i hear that al kid has a sick team

Beast101

if its so good maybe he should put it up?

mote

pfft i pwn noobs daily

so i dont show kents like u my team obviously ;) hence why the elites dont share their teams with non elites soz

Botak

You can't be that elite... you go for Port Adelaide for crying out loud.  ;D

Windigo

Dude, dunno if your a n00b or a newbie. Hmm, you've been on fan footy for 2 days.

Hoggy

Quote from: Botak on February 22, 2011, 06:44:58 PM
You can't be that elite... you go for Port Adelaide for crying out loud.  ;D

+1

mote

oi guys take it easy on pfft i pwn noobs daily, im sure hes a nice person...