Mark Coughlan

Started by barrel47, May 04, 2009, 11:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrel47

Want to get him in before he goes up.
But at the expense of: T Tuck, D Rich or A Otten.
I'm torn.
I'm assuming Otten, but Crows backline gets a mountain of the ball, but will they win enough games?
I think Tuck will start to roll as Hawks improve & Rich is just a gun.
Thoughts?/Advice?

brownmans muffins

i'm looking to bring him in for mitch robinson, stronger chance if ablett's out this week
i've also got rich & otten but don't want to get rid of them b/c they are guns (rich) or still have some $$ to make (otten)
they're both in my starting lineup, but otten definitely isn't a keeper

ando10

got rid of dayne beams for him so couglan will abletts replacement until he comes back.

nickyt

i'm gonna trade beams for coughlan (being a keeper)

tony73

Is Coughlin worth a sideways trade for dangrfield?

My mids are Jud, Swan, Bartel Gibbs JSelwood, Rich (otten danger)

Seems likem Im set but Coughlin would be the 6 keeper??

Is it worth it

Alex7089

I am in the same position as you Tony.
I have the same midfield except instead of Swan I have Ablett and my reserves are Beams & Robinson. I am thinking that if I bring in Coughlan I will have 7 players that I reckon are keepers or will be with only 6 spots in the midfield is it worth spending another 70k or so to get Robinson up to Coughlan and always have Good back up for injuries and choose on form seeing who is better Coughlan or Rich.

Heater

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this dilemna.  I am seriously considering trading Beams for Coughlin too.  With GAJ out I need a replacement for him and seeing L.Anthony is not playing  ::) and Beams is injured its time for a trade I'm afraid.  Not happy as I was geared up for at least 3 rounds without trading.

Queenslander

i am gonna get coughlan for beams, as i have ablett and m robinson. whether i will keep coughlan for the season is another thing.

but in reply to the original post, i would trade tuck out of that. otten's breakeven is less than rich's, but when rich gets that 50 score mout of his ave he could still go up. so its tuck>rich>otten for me

Alex7089

I think I to will trade Beams for Coughlan, he better not get injured as well or I really will be stuffed... I'm thinking Robinson down to Cockie? Thoughts

tony73

Youve got another week to rate Cookie, he's not on the bubble yet

Dolbey

Dangerfield is still getting games, while Beams is injuried..
So beams -> Couglan

Ziebell / Rich ->>> Steele soon  ;D

tony73

I dont have beams, I have Danger, Rich and Otten, thus my choice of Danger,

Danger will only move slowley now I think there is upside to coughlan barring injury risk. He could be a lock or nice benchwarmer and will make a heap of cash for the season.

verda32

GET COUGHLAN THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!

toodledock

if his efficiency wasnt terrible he would be in the hundreds this week
guy is gunning it
but injury prone is the problem