good
11 (366.7%)
reasonable
5 (166.7%)
needs work
8 (266.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Diesels Pups

How about 1 or 2 MPP's in the midfield. More flexibility with the byes.

Mooeyj

Quote from: n4cr123 on February 28, 2011, 12:06:00 PM
Grimes is a gun.... what have you been smokin...

thanks now you know what i mean

Quote from: Diesels Pups on February 28, 2011, 01:38:03 PM
How about 1 or 2 MPP's in the midfield. More flexibility with the byes.

yeah, ive bought hibberd and im thinking of getting rid of conca and putting prestia in and than swap prestia and muzungu around.

Mooeyj

what does everyone think about me replacing boyd with Ablett?

victor_ran11

Check my team out. Different enough for ya?? Seems very different to everyone elses but is it any good???

Rate my Dreamteam

Backs: B.Goddard, H.Scotland, B.Rawlings, D.Connors, C.Bruce, A.Otten, D.Heppell,  D.Stanley,  M.Hibberd, N.Duigan

Mids: D.Swan, M.Boyd, L.Montagna, J.Kennedy, D.Swallow, J.Polec, R.Conca, D.Harris, M.Wallis

Rucks: D.Cox, J.Fraser, T.Derickx, R.Campbell

Forwards: A.Didak, S.Johnson, N.Riewoldt, D.Giansiracusa, C.Rioli, A.Krakouer, B.Matera, T.Mzungu, C.Richardson, I.Callinan

Mooeyj

Quote from: victor_ran11 on February 28, 2011, 08:07:25 PM
Check my team out. Different enough for ya?? Seems very different to everyone elses but is it any good???

Rate my Dreamteam

Backs: B.Goddard, H.Scotland, B.Rawlings, D.Connors, C.Bruce, A.Otten, D.Heppell,  D.Stanley,  M.Hibberd, N.Duigan

Mids: D.Swan, M.Boyd, L.Montagna, J.Kennedy, D.Swallow, J.Polec, R.Conca, D.Harris, M.Wallis

Rucks: D.Cox, J.Fraser, T.Derickx, R.Campbell

Forwards: A.Didak, S.Johnson, N.Riewoldt, D.Giansiracusa, C.Rioli, A.Krakouer, B.Matera, T.Mzungu, C.Richardson, I.Callinan

that is possibly the most unique team ive seen.
just watch out didak (not a good preseason and a minor injury cloud over him) gia can be incosistant. fraser i recomend you get rid of. also kennedy is unique and could be amazing this yr :)
really nice team.
what did you think of mine?

Mooeyj

if your going to rate my team needs work or reasonable, please tell me whats wrong with it.

someguy

Very solid team, a few notes from what i've read:

• try and work in some MPP players in your mids - take liberatore and another rookie out and insert a fwd and back MPP
  • dont replace Boyd with Ablett
  • grimes is a gun, keep him
  • dont like the look of knights, especially with the injury he sustained the other week (not matter how minor it is)

Apart from that a good solid team.

Mooeyj

Quote from: someguy on March 02, 2011, 08:25:12 PM
Very solid team, a few notes from what i've read:

• try and work in some MPP players in your mids - take liberatore and another rookie out and insert a fwd and back MPP
  • dont replace Boyd with Ablett
  • grimes is a gun, keep him
  • dont like the look of knights, especially with the injury he sustained the other week (not matter how minor it is)

thank you very much.
i now have prestia and muzungu as dpp's. Knights is in adelaides squad for this weekend so we will see how he does.

Apart from that a good solid team.

hally25547

Quote from: Mooeyj on February 27, 2011, 10:53:45 AM
i think i now have my final team :)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, puopolo, stanley)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( libetatore, Conca,polec)

Rucks: Sandilands,cox (derickx, Bailey)

Fowards: Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Pavlich, knights, Krakouer, muzungu (Callilan,Matera,richardson)

solid team all round, not really anything to fault it more comes down to personal opinion on players such as anthony and selwood. id give this team 9/10

can you please rate mine?, cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,27501.0.html

Mooeyj

Thanks hally
you comment on selwood and anothony
what are your personal opinions?

Chopps

only question i've got

are you keeping anthony as a keeper??

Mooeyj

Quote from: Chopps on March 03, 2011, 07:53:14 PM
only question i've got

are you keeping anthony as a keeper??

well its kind of hit and miss.
if he does well hes potential 100 average so hell be a keeper. but if he doesnt do well ill obviously trade

Mooeyj

ive got 16,000
who do i swap callilan for?

Chopps

Quote from: Mooeyj on February 28, 2011, 07:25:38 PM
what does everyone think about me replacing boyd with Ablett?

dont do it

Wes Mantooth

is it just me or with the flood of info these days, teams are looking identical as the years go by.
some will argue its not an issue as its the trades that'll win it for you. hmm, im not sure.