11 (366.7%)
reasonable
5 (166.7%)
needs work
8 (266.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Mooeyj

thanks for feedback :)
but if your going to rate my team, and it rate it needs work please comment on whats wrong with it.
thank you

Mooeyj

should i change my foward line,
i am thinking its abit to weak?

Mooeyj

another update

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, puopolo, stanley)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( libetatore, Conca,polec)

Rucks: Sandilands,Petrie (derickx, Bailey)

Fowards: Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, knights, Krakouer, muzungu (Callilan,Matera,richardson)

Mooeyj

i think i now have my final team :)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, puopolo, stanley)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( libetatore, Conca,polec)

Rucks: Sandilands,cox (derickx, Bailey)

Fowards: Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Pavlich, knights, Krakouer, muzungu (Callilan,Matera,richardson)

Kuzco_1

You have no use of mpp at all in the mids.

Mooeyj

Quote from: Kuzco_1 on February 27, 2011, 11:38:10 AM
You have no use of mpp at all in the mids.

so do you think i should get rid of liberatore and get hibberd?

Kuzco_1

Could swap Heppell with Liberatore and get another rookie back (Duigan/Hibberd?), then swap Conca/Polec for a fwd/mid rookie like I.Smith

burner11

WB rookies will get games but not many, Replace stanley in yr backs to say B.Smith from adel and replace knights to gamble, And as said in earlier post you need a mpp or 2 in yr mids and backs etc ;-)

Mooeyj

Quote from: burner11 on February 27, 2011, 12:47:18 PM
WB rookies will get games but not many, Replace stanley in yr backs to say B.Smith from adel and replace knights to gamble, And as said in earlier post you need a mpp or 2 in yr mids and backs etc ;-)

okay thanks

but other than that do you think my teams good?
i also have chosen to skip chapman this yr

Will$i@c!

Very solid team mate you have to try and fit Brodie smith IMO gun player and will get lots of game time
And maybe have some unique picks this is a very typical team and very similar to others sorry for the critism but im tryin to help  8)

Mooeyj

Quote from: Will$i@c! on February 27, 2011, 08:30:33 PM
Very solid team mate you have to try and fit Brodie smith IMO gun player and will get lots of game time
And maybe have some unique picks this is a very typical team and very similar to others sorry for the critism but im tryin to help  8)

but like whos unique to put in aside from zaharkis morton and kennedy and all 3 i dont trust

Mooeyj

question???

Gaff and Polec, Gaff and Conca or Conca Polec

1no2no3yes saints 2011

what is the reason for a mid teer player eg grimes who is on 30 k short of a gun when u can get another gun, id try either getting another gun in the backline or downgrading and getting a gun somewhere else

Mooeyj

Quote from: 1no2no3yes saints 2011 on February 27, 2011, 11:24:26 PM
what is the reason for a mid teer player eg grimes who is on 30 k short of a gun when u can get another gun, id try either getting another gun in the backline or downgrading and getting a gun somewhere else

have you been reading anything???
so many people have been saying that grimes is going to have a major breakout year.
not only is he already a premium you wait and see this year. besides i dont want bruce,lake or gilbert? so who the hell do you expect me to get

n4cr123

Grimes is a gun.... what have you been smokin...