11 (366.7%)
reasonable
5 (166.7%)
needs work
8 (266.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Mooeyj

HELLO, my team is

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Gilbert, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppell (Toy, duigan, Faulks)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( Conca, muzungu, hibberd)

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie ( Smith, Bailey)

Fowards: Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Knights, Krakouer, Prestia (Callilan,smith,darling)

Please give me any feedback

chrisuzz

solid team, cant see much wrong with it, but seems the same as a lot of teams, bar a couple playes hear and there

Mooeyj

Quote from: chrisuzz on February 18, 2011, 05:39:42 PM
solid team, cant see much wrong with it, but seems the same as a lot of teams, bar a couple playes hear and there

im considering putting bartel in instead of selwood

good or bad move?
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/108061/default.aspx

chrisuzz

Well Bartel is made for that position, but note that he only improved it by 1.6 with out GAJ, and im tiping Selwood to improve on his last seasons average

n4cr123

A good solid team, however pretty much the same as 97% of other teams.. Which i guess means your onto something..

chrisuzz

Quote from: n4cr123 on February 18, 2011, 07:21:46 PM
A good solid team, however pretty much the same as 97% of other teams.. Which i guess means your onto something..
Or he has just copied every other team.... i say he needs to get some uniques in

Mooeyj

Quote from: chrisuzz on February 18, 2011, 07:27:54 PM
Or he has just copied every other team.... i say he needs to get some uniques in
[/quote]
i havent copied any other teams
i just know whos going to be good this year.
like i knew to get petrie,knights,krakouer,otten and heppell

Mooeyj

also by uniques...
who do you suggest

n4cr123

I think both Enright and rioli will be unique at the start this year as i havent seen to many teams with them.. Also perhaps in your midfield Simpson or dal santo will be unique...

Mooeyj

Quote from: n4cr123 on February 18, 2011, 07:40:47 PM
I think both Enright and rioli will be unique at the start this year as i havent seen to many teams with them.. Also perhaps in your midfield Simpson or dal santo will be unique...

firstly enright and rioli are not uniques especiallly enright...
he is in soo many teams.
rioli sort of
Simpson is okay.. but is he trustworthy???

Mooeyj

Team Update number 1:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppell (Toy, duigan, Faulks)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( Wallis, muzungu,atley)

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie ( Smith, Bailey)

Fowards: Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Knights, Krakouer, Prestia (Callilan,Matera,Lynch (Tom)

54,000 left in the bank

Plastic Boy

Dont like Petrie in the ruck dept,

Dont like Knights at all

Dont think Krakouer will play round 1 so you'll be scratching to find anyone of your bench options playing also.

Callinan needs to get elevated off rookie list - which prob will happen

Options - Downgrade Enright to Adcock, use that cash to upgrade Petrie in ruck
Downgrade Knights to Petrie, upgrade Krakouer to Gamble.

Mooeyj

Quote from: Plastic Boy on February 19, 2011, 10:22:53 AM
Dont like Petrie in the ruck dept,

Dont like Knights at all

Dont think Krakouer will play round 1 so you'll be scratching to find anyone of your bench options playing also.

Callinan needs to get elevated off rookie list - which prob will happen

Options - Downgrade Enright to Adcock, use that cash to upgrade Petrie in ruck
Downgrade Knights to Petrie, upgrade Krakouer to Gamble.

okay so new update

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, adcock, Otten, Heppell (Toy, duigan, Faulks)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( Wallis, muzungu,atley)

Rucks: Sandilands, cox ( Smith, Bailey)

Fowards: Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Petrie, Krakouer, Prestia (Callilan,Matera,Lynch (Tom)

Mooeyj

changed my team once again:)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, puopolo, stanley)

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Anothony, Swallow, Harris ( libetatore, muzungu,polec)

Rucks: Sandilands,Petrie (derickx, Bailey)

Fowards: Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, knights, Krakouer, Prestia (Callilan,Matera,richardson)

Botak

I've gone with Gamble instead of Knights. I like Krak so long as you can cover him but I've got him in my midfield. I used to love Adcock, til he burned me with injuries... still, when he's on, he's on.

No glaring holes that I can see... some different choices to what I've made certainly, and a few rookies I haven't looked too closely into myself, but it looks pretty competitive. :)