Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 17, 2013, 03:38:15 AM
No. Champs One have some bad coaches and inactive coaches so losing our top spot is not fair.

No worries Lez thats fair enough if thats how the majority of you all feel mate, no pressure as it all has to be fun for everyone thats the important part. Just thought it would add an extra element of fun to it. :)

Just clarifying your statement "our top spot" you are Champs 1 because you were created a week before Champs 2 by the same person,Mish, you are Champs 1 by name only, Cant be "Top" when you come last. You have to earn that as Champs 3 did last year, they are the "Top league" currently, all you blokes have got is a number 1 nothing more than that really. :P

Quote from: whatlez on February 17, 2013, 03:38:15 AM
No. Champs One have some bad coaches and inactive coaches so losing our number 1 is not fair.
Fixed. ::)

Justin Bieber

We're the number one league!! Lol

Master Q

What I was saying is we are always going to keep this name, but if you want to put your No.2 spot up for grabs for the 3rd and 4th league - go ahead  :)

edit: Also, are you sure Champs 2 was created a week later than 1? This league started in 2011...

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on February 17, 2013, 05:25:15 PM
What I was saying is we are always going to keep this name, but if you want to put your No.2 spot up for grabs for the 3rd and 4th league - go ahead  :)

edit: Also, are you sure Champs 2 was created a week later than 1? This league started in 2011...

Champs 2 was created a week later than Champs 1 by Mish in 2011 mate,  thats when i joined. Mish can confirm this. :)

Not much point putting 2 up for grabs if you decided not to put 1 up for grabs, did you decide for everyone or was this a democratic vote.  :P

When we win this year we'll be known as FF Champs Champions, has a nice ring to it. :P

Master Q

No I gave my opinion? And so did others...

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on February 17, 2013, 06:03:20 PM
No I gave my opinion? And so did others...

No worries mate, i do understand peoples attachment to their original name in all seriousnes. Was just a thought.  :)

Windigo

We're are the original champs league.

Who actually created 3 & 4??  ???

nrich102

Quote from: Windigo on February 17, 2013, 07:03:44 PM
We're are the original champs league.

Who actually created 3 & 4??  ???
Mr. Craig I think.

stew42

Just saying, Champs League 3, best Champs league of 2012...

Nails

I was just looking at the leagues...

Right now there's 4 leagues all along the champs theme

FF Champs
FF Champs 2
FF Champs 3
FF Champs 4

However, all is not as it appears, as after doing some research turns out the league creators made a typo when creating their leagues

It should read

FF Champs
FF Chumps 2
FF Chumps 3
FF Chumps 4

There's only 1 true league of Champs and that's the original, the rest of you can pretend all you want.

Sweetness

All aboard guys.
Look forward to a nice ranking come years end!

SydneyRox

Quote from: stew42 on February 18, 2013, 02:14:28 AM
Just saying, Champs League 3, best Champs league of 2012...

Damn straigh skippy - FF Champs 3 - the original  :o and the best!!   ;D

Windigo

FF Champs 3 original.....?

Chopps

i dont mind the idea of something on the line but would prefer champs to stay champs as that was the concept.

relegation of say the bottom four and the best four of the rest move in. just my opinion

SydneyRox