Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

No, an abundance of optimism.  8)

Chopps

grazz mate you are good but we will smash you and teach you who number one is for a reason :D enough smack talk . windi i am in if we can somehow retain that we are the original champs

Windigo

We are the only champs.

Pretty confident that our coaches will lift and we'll be having 18 legitimate coaches and not 17 this time.  8)

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 10:30:31 PM
We are the only champs.

Pretty confident that our coaches will lift and we'll be having 18 legitimate coaches and not 17 this time.  8)

i think we are safe, grazz might be a gun but he needs 17 other champs like we will have

Grazz

Quote from: Chopps on February 11, 2013, 10:28:24 PM
grazz mate you are good but we will smash you and teach you who number one is for a reason :D enough smack talk . windi i am in if we can somehow retain that we are the original champs

Onya mate, im just chucking it out there im happy to leave everything as it is and just have say a leader board for the years competed and leave you guys as Champs 1 and us Champs 2 and so on instead.

Quote from: Chopps on February 11, 2013, 10:37:36 PM
Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 10:30:31 PM
We are the only champs.

i think we are safe, grazz might be a gun but he needs 17 other champs like we will have

Im no gun and your right it takes all 18 to get the job done, Champs 3 showed us both the way in 2012 so their the guys we both gotta catch.

Chopps

i think something on the line is a good idea.

Grazz

Quote from: Chopps on February 11, 2013, 11:18:35 PM
i think something on the line is a good idea.

Yeh i like the fact that we could end up Champs 4 or Champs 1 in 2014, puts a bit of pressure on all involved if your a competative nut like me. Plenty of time to work out how you guys can be highlighted as the original Champs, we are only a week younger than you guys but i respect the fact that Champs 1 was the first born.

Chopps

a week is a long time in footy remember  ::) yea plenty of time i vote yay but need more votes from the champs.

we are so gonna show you why you're champs 2 :p

Grazz

Quote from: Chopps on February 12, 2013, 12:20:18 AM
a week is a long time in footy remember  ::) yea plenty of time i vote yay but need more votes from the champs.

we are so gonna show you why you're champs 2 :p

No worries looking forward to the challenge already, Champs 2 got rid of a bit of deadwood this year with the removal of Miss Pies who held us back a bit last year, plus weve lost a couple that were in both leagues after we decided that coaches couldnt be in multiple Champs Leagues so we are recruiting some very good replacements this year so i have no doubt we will be much improved on last year. Confident we can push hard to finish top in 2013.

T Dog

Champs Bolters will be the smokey league this year....be afraid..be very very afraid.. 8)

Grazz

Quote from: T Dog on February 12, 2013, 01:23:33 PM
Champs Bolters will be the smokey league this year....be afraid..be very very afraid.. 8)

Champs Bolters no worries mate

GM

Quote from: Grazz on February 12, 2013, 01:31:39 PM
Quote from: T Dog on February 12, 2013, 01:23:33 PM

Champs Bolters no worries mate
I was waiting for them to reappear.lol

Nails

FF Champs 2
FF Champs 3
FF Champs 4

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, need I say anymore?

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on February 12, 2013, 04:11:18 PM
FF Champs 2
FF Champs 3
FF Champs 4

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, need I say anymore?

Haha true but in 2012 we imitated Champs 1 better then they did themselves, Champs 1 imitated the word "last". Would be crushing for you guys to imitate that again as it certainly wouldn't be flattering a 2nd time around, in reality i guess it wouldn't be imitating it would just be repeating, not sure on that one. I feel tbh Champs 2 are not imitators we are intimidators. :P

PS: When are you joining FF PackHunters in Sportsbet Nails. Sent you the code mate. :)

Nails

Soon mate, got a few sporties to join. We're at a new home atm, internet getting installed tomorrow apparently.

Got a dongle w/ like 10MB left, so avoiding loading sportsbet w/ all the pretty pictures as I don't want to have to pay for more net.