Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 01:20:56 PM
Who is Zac's Zoo??  ???

Well last year I told everyone that to be part of the league you'd have to be active on this thread, but it was just the same people as previous years posting on here unfortunately.  :P
Wtf.

Windigo

Grazz

Seeing as your the Admin of Champs 1 Windi, does the idea of putting up the #1 for Champs leagues sound ok to you or would you like to put it to a vote with the coaches in your league. I think it will add some spice to the season dont you.  ;)

Justin Bieber

We will also be number one lol.

ossie85

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 11, 2013, 04:42:10 PM
We will also be number one lol.

Im guessing thats a no then by this and Windi's absolute silence on the subject. Should change your League name to
FF Wimpy Champs 1   :P

Windigo

Haha, sorry Grazz. Didn't see this 'till right now.  :P

A better insult would have been "FF Wimpy Chumps," but no matter.  :P

Quote from: Grazz on February 11, 2013, 03:41:41 PM
Seeing as your the Admin of Champs 1 Windi, does the idea of putting up the #1 for Champs leagues sound ok to you or would you like to put it to a vote with the coaches in your league. I think it will add some spice to the season dont you.  ;)

Please explain? Do you mean categorize the champs leagues in order of rank at the end of the year?  ???

I wouldn't mind a running tally after each week to gauge how we are going against each FF Champ league? 

GM

We have two leagues in trouble already.
Champs 1 lacking in confidence.
Champs 3 lacking in integrity.

Windigo

Champs 1 has an abundance of confidence.  ;D......

We had a poor year no thanks to a certain defective coach.  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 07:16:23 PM
Haha, sorry Grazz. Didn't see this 'till right now.  :P

A better insult would have been "FF Wimpy Chumps," but no matter.  :P

Quote from: Grazz on February 11, 2013, 03:41:41 PM

Please explain? Do you mean categorize the champs leagues in order of rank at the end of the year?  ???

I wouldn't mind a running tally after each week to gauge how we are going against each FF Champ league?

Yeh mate whoever out of the 4 Champs leagues ranks the highest at years end gets the #1 for their title then 2nd highest gets #2 and so and so on, will add a bit of spice to the season with something riding on it.

I think seeing this is the most popular thread alot of posting and banter will go on here regarding how each league has gone that week and how we are stacking up against each, i will if thats ok with you guys. Enjoy the banter with you lot as its all in good fun.

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 07:23:39 PM

But we have farked him off, so no issues this year.

Windigo

I don't mind it, but we cannot forget that this is the original Champs league. So we've still got to keep that association with the first (this) one.

But it really isn't my call to make alone TBH.

Quote from: Nails on February 11, 2013, 07:29:17 PM

;D

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on February 11, 2013, 07:33:05 PM
I don't mind it, but we cannot forget that this is the original Champs league. So we've still got to keep that association with the first (this) one.

But it really isn't my call to make alone TBH.

Quote from: Nails on February 11, 2013, 07:29:17 PM

;D

How would you go about keeping the recognition that FF Champs was the 1st Champs created, i have no drama with this by the way just wondering how you would do it.

Yeh you may want to put it to a vote with all involved in your league or whoever you believe needs to be consulted.

Windigo

Well, not sure if Monty can do it.

But I wouldn't mind different colored text for the Title, something simple.  ???

stew42

Quote from: greenmoon on February 11, 2013, 07:17:57 PM
We have two leagues in trouble already.
Champs 1 lacking in confidence.
Champs 3 lacking in integrity.
But we have an abundance of winnage  :P