Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

^ :'(

If only I had Zorko on instead of no one... :'(

Grazz

Drag a chair out for me flame, looks very inviting. Just need a fishing rod. ::)

Justin Bieber

If Sam Shaw come on instead of Darley, I would need Boyd to score like 70 ::)

Or put zorko on to even up the unique instead of Robbo (not Mitchell), I would be winning... with Boyd to come..

Justin Bieber

Buddy not playing has won me the game!!!

Omg what a win.

Flame

Quote from: whatlez on August 19, 2012, 07:08:36 PM
Buddy not playing has won me the game!!!

Omg what a win.
DT is a cruel game! Good win Whatlez!

Flame

Quote from: Grazz on August 19, 2012, 12:59:18 AM
Drag a chair out for me flame, looks very inviting. Just need a fishing rod. ::)
I think you will be fishing with Whatlez! That top 4 pretender flame has left the building!

Spite

I had like 4 players to crack the ton this week and for some unknown reason, my captain was not changed from dangerfield (I swear I had put it on mitchell, not that it mattered in the end) and I ended up taking 2 donuts (not getting gibson has killed me with swanny on the bench) so with that, I have scored a season low (not including bye rounds) of 1732, more than 200 less than my previous low score. FMDT. Hurry up 2013. And the pies lost. :(

Holz

Quote from: Spite on August 19, 2012, 09:29:06 PM
I had like 4 players to crack the ton this week and for some unknown reason, my captain was not changed from dangerfield (I swear I had put it on mitchell, not that it mattered in the end) and I ended up taking 2 donuts (not getting gibson has killed me with swanny on the bench) so with that, I have scored a season low (not including bye rounds) of 1732, more than 200 less than my previous low score. FMDT. Hurry up 2013. And the pies lost. :(

I had a horror round also , the only thing that saved it was the pies lost (go roos :) )

Holz

and im out, my players just didn't perform when it counted.

Selwood and Mitchell on the never again list.

Congrats on the Grand finalists.

Windigo

Gunna be so happy when this year is over.  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on August 27, 2012, 08:22:19 PM
Gunna be so happy when this year is over.  ::)
+1 to that.

LaHug

Who's Darwin Jabirus? Bring it on!

Flame

Windigo

Quote from: LaHug on August 27, 2012, 08:44:54 PM
Who's Darwin Jabirus? Bring it on!

Chatter24. Never see him on here very often.

chrisuzz

In the final of 'the losers' cup 8)