Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Ha it was close Fenno! Rocky let you down!

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on July 29, 2012, 08:54:35 PM
2311 with 2 donuts. Didn't trade. Probably would of beat Holz if I did  :-\

you would have got me easy, im probably going to win the minor and go out with back to back loses so no need to worry about me.

chrisuzz

Would take some flowered up stuff for me to get in the 8 so im going for the losers cup :P

Fenno

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 29, 2012, 11:33:01 PM
Would take some flowered up stuff for me to get in the 8 so im going for the losers cup :P
Haha. I just looked and you are still a change might be a 1 in a million chance but mathamatically it can happen

Spite

Quote from: Fenno on July 29, 2012, 11:40:11 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on July 29, 2012, 11:33:01 PM
Haha. I just looked and you are still a change might be a 1 in a million chance but mathamatically it can happen

I can jump into 8th too...if I can topple Fenno :P Highly unlikely due to my recent sudden drop in rankings and Fenno being top 100 and all, but stranger things have happened this year :)

Chopps

The fight for 8 th is on, glad I have made it but languishing in 7th despite being 3 rd in actual point

Justin Bieber

I'll make the 8 even though I have horrible form/...

Spite

O' Keefe + Scotland + 28 vs Ablett + Carrots

If I lose, can't make the 8...should be a very close match with Fenno :)

Justin Bieber

LaHug

I'm going to lose this week but I think my ladder position is pretty safe.

Flame

Quote from: whatlez on August 05, 2012, 12:27:34 AM
Top 4, for me :D
Holz is going to go big and beat me! Goodbye top 4!

Spite

Quote from: Spite on August 05, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
O' Keefe + Scotland + 28 vs Ablett + Carrots

If I lose, can't make the 8...should be a very close match with Fenno :)

And that fellas is why you need to have ablett in your team at this time of the season :'(

Holz

Quote from: Flame on August 05, 2012, 02:00:28 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 05, 2012, 12:27:34 AM
Top 4, for me :D
Holz is going to go big and beat me! Goodbye top 4!

sorry flame, needed to pump out a big score and win the minor premiership before my team falls apart and goes out in the finals with back to back loses.

Spite

In an amazing turn of events, I have beaten Fenno and 2 teams above me have lost... meaning I will finish...Richmond-th :'(

Nails

:D

Whose team is SpudiusOptimus?

WHOEVER IT IS...........

SUCK IT! KNOCKED YOU OUT OF FINALS CONTENTION! YOUR TEAM IS BAD MY TEAM IS GOOD BL 2 U (bad winner, so what?)

:D