Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Justin Bieber

Imagine where we would be coming if the Fark has changed his team since round 5 ::)

Add 3000 to his score...

Windigo

Bit dissapointed in that TBH.

Was really looking forward to beating 31 from last year and all.

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2012, 07:54:27 PM
Bit dissapointed in that TBH.

Was really looking forward to beating 31 from last year and all.

We will sought the wheat from the chaff and get FF Champs 1, 2 and 3 up there next year windi.
Sometimes it takes a couple of years to get it soughted. Alot more good coaches wanting in aswell
always helps. I'll be busy over the Summer contacting coaches and building new leagues, id like to get
another squad as good as PackHunters up and rolling in 2013. Give it another few years and with enough effort
in getting the coaches together we can own that top 20 page, theres more than enough talent here its
just a matter of getting them together. Im excited about 2013 tbh, guys like mochasons powertothepeople
inducted into more leagues and theres more out there. As coaches we need to be soughting through our leagues seeing who can do it year in year out and recruiting them with the promise of a good league and tough opposition.
If Ossie can do what he does then surely we can do this.

LaHug

I'm always available to help some leagues and I try to be consistent. To be honest, I'm probably dragging down the Packhunters league a little bit... haha

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on July 16, 2012, 11:11:04 PM
I'm always available to help some leagues and I try to be consistent. To be honest, I'm probably dragging down the Packhunters league a little bit... haha

No your not mate. Takes all 18 to row the boat. I hope everyone comes back next year. :D

Justin Bieber

I would like to be a part of some really strong leagues grazz ;) hopefully I make pack hunters one in SB :)

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on July 16, 2012, 01:40:26 AM
Quote from: Fenno on July 16, 2012, 12:47:58 AM
Quote from: LaHug on July 15, 2012, 08:42:57 PM
I'm gone from the top 4 now :(
Will struggle to get back in.
Sorry dude.
Not anybody's fault, just had a shocking round! Still can't really figure out why... my team looks good on paper!

Had this problem all year lol

Double ruck donuts this week killed me though.

Master Q

FF Champs League turning from a FF Casuals league to a serious one?

Because most of the guys in the 1st league aren't the greatest we are just the more "older" FF users...

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on July 17, 2012, 07:54:24 PM

Because most of the guys in the 1st league aren't the greatest we are just the more "older" FF users...

I would like to see the bottom 10 be a bit more competitive. The top 8 is pretty competitive but it drops off after that.

Windigo

Sometimes you just have a bad year.  :P

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2012, 08:14:19 PM
Sometimes you just have a bad year.  :P

Sometimes you have a terrible year :P

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on July 17, 2012, 07:56:15 PM

I would like to see the bottom 10 be a bit more competitive. The top 8 is pretty competitive but it drops off after that.
Had to quickly check to make sure I was top 8 :P got a bit of a scare because I'm trying really hard but not doing super well!

Windigo

Haha, it feels like as soon as round one started I was behind the eight ball.

You try really hard & with all that effort you expect a good result. But one dodgy trade or a smokey that didn't pay off can really derail your team+byes don't help morale at all.  ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on July 17, 2012, 07:56:15 PM

You didn't really add anything to my post  :P Did you understand what I meant?

---

Anywho, it's hard to predict who will perform (team) one year and who won't. I bet that there' s a great chance that people in the super-competitive league next year will be upset with a few guys in there league.

Next year, I'm not trying out a new strategy. I'm just gonna go with a stock standard team and just go with the flow  :P