Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: Flame on July 11, 2012, 05:19:21 PM
Looking forward to the big clash Windigo! Should be close! I have Waters, Franklin, Goddard and Martin out at this stage! Not sure if I will trade or not- you? A lot could come down to captain? You beat me last year so looking for revenge!

I dunno what I'm gunna do.

The team is decimated with Godd, Waters, Kade, Buddy, Marley & Thomas.  :(

Holz

Ok going down to 1 trade was stupid, have the issue of buddy and waters both out for a while and not sure to trade waters or keep both.

Windigo

Quote from: Holzman on July 12, 2012, 03:20:21 PM
Ok going down to 1 trade was stupid, have the issue of buddy and waters both out for a while and not sure to trade waters or keep both.

You have to be really lucky when your low on trades to dodge injuries.  :(

Justin Bieber

Yeah Holz you and me both. lol.

Chopps

holz i think i ll trade waters to carrazo and keep buddy, having said that i ll be taking a buddy donut this week  :-[

Flame

Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2012, 02:04:58 PM
Quote from: Flame on July 11, 2012, 05:19:21 PM
Looking forward to the big clash Windigo! Should be close! I have Waters, Franklin, Goddard and Martin out at this stage! Not sure if I will trade or not- you? A lot could come down to captain? You beat me last year so looking for revenge!

I dunno what I'm gunna do.

The team is decimated with Godd, Waters, Kade, Buddy, Marley & Thomas.  :(
You making any trades Windigo? Sticking with Swan as skipper?

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on July 12, 2012, 07:46:53 PM

I have 0 trades left...but smedts and O Hanlon both playing as my forward emg :D

Traded Zaha to scotland via smedts dpp last week to push hargrave to d8 and playing zorko or treloar as f7 the whole year.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on July 12, 2012, 11:11:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 12, 2012, 07:46:53 PM

I have 0 trades left...but smedts and O Hanlon both playing as my forward emg :D

Traded Zaha to scotland via smedts dpp last week to push hargrave to d8 and playing zorko or treloar as f7 the whole year.

I have one lol, so I'm in similar circumstance :(

LaHug

I have 6 and thought it wasn't worth trading to avoid a Buddy donut. Maybe reconsider...

Flame

I have 4 but am thinking to go Buddy to Goodes and then Shiel to Boyd! Is this worth it?

Copping no donuts this week! No emergencies though!

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on July 12, 2012, 11:17:29 PM
I have 6 and thought it wasn't worth trading to avoid a Buddy donut. Maybe reconsider...

I traded dangerfield to cornes, cornes to zaha (at his lowest price) so i could afford d smith to christensen. Then christensen back to dangerfield and zaha back to scotland (after trading him when he was out before bye rounds for "3 weeks")

That doesn't include my whole mummy > hmac issues, so that's where all my trades disappeared too. Been a tough season, couple that with a few bad decisions and my year has not been fun.

@Flame, I would do those trades (but remember, I am tradeless at the moment haha)

LaHug

Flame, I wouldn't do that unless I had donuts...

I'm thinking Buddy to Goodes or Pav this week.
If I do Buddy to Goodes, I can have lots of cash and go Martin/Zorko/Goodes/Danger/whoever is doing poorly to Buddy or Sidebottom later in the season.

Flame

Quote from: LaHug on July 12, 2012, 11:33:38 PM
Flame, I wouldn't do that unless I had donuts...

I'm thinking Buddy to Goodes or Pav this week.
If I do Buddy to Goodes, I can have lots of cash and go Martin/Zorko/Goodes/Danger/whoever is doing poorly to Buddy or Sidebottom later in the season.
Cheers La Hug!! I'm leaning that way!! Not listening to you Spite!! Though it is tempting!

Windigo

If you trade Buddy out, then re-name your team "Beautiful."  :P

Flame

Ha true! I can't do it! Could go Waters to Yarran?