Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yep I can't win. My two donuts will prove the difference. Good win Will.

Holz

Im amazed somehow i look the favourite to win this match, Ablett and Selwood both putting on the superman cape saved me and pav is killing it.

Pav + 53  v Barlow + Lake  : going right down to the wire

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on July 08, 2012, 06:48:51 PM
Yep I can't win. My two donuts will prove the difference. Good win Will.
I guess I really did get lucky this week ::)
Still, my team doesn't look like it should need you to be missing a player just to match yours... I'd have thought both our teams look about on par.

Justin Bieber

Yeah your right, but remember 2 players out lol.

Justin Bieber

Boyd almost got me over the line. He lamost outscored Broughton by 100 lol.

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on July 08, 2012, 08:13:49 PM
Boyd almost got me over the line. He lamost outscored Broughton by 100 lol.
This is the kinda thing that, if I had lost, would've made me hate DT. Lucky it was cancelled out by Waters :P

Windigo

Bloody Beauregard & Godd.  >:(

Chopps

thought i was in a bit of strife earlier today, not sure why i was worried. my score wasnt shabby in the end

Master Q

Quote from: Windigo on July 06, 2012, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: Master Q on July 06, 2012, 06:49:10 PM
Lost by 3 points to 8th  >:(

I'm not experimenting next year, I can't handle the embarrassment of coming last! :P

Safe to say the experiment was a failure Q?  :P
Not over yet. It was a failure overall wise (Predicted) but not so much league wise as I have been scoring well the past few weeks (won this week btw and I am now 17th). Picking crap rookies at the start played a major role.

Chopps

i cant believe i made similar mistakes to last year  :o not again, next year will be better again for me too.

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on July 10, 2012, 10:23:01 PM
i cant believe i made similar mistakes to last year  :o not again, next year will be better again for me too.

i agree trading out and back in broughton was my big mistake.

Windigo

Quote from: Holzman on July 10, 2012, 11:13:39 PM
Quote from: Chopps on July 10, 2012, 10:23:01 PM

i agree trading out and back in broughton was my big mistake.

Trading in the first 2 rounds is never a good idea. You cannot really gauge there performance on those two games.

But this year a lot of lessons have been learned.  :P

Big game against Flame this week. Reckon I have advantage...Just need D.Thomas to get up and play...

LaHug

I learnt two big lessons.
1. Only the best of the best allowed in the midfield. Not having Boyd but still having Rocky, Stanton, Mitchell, Selwood is costing my 15+ points each week. 20 weeks of that is 300 points!!!
2. Don't trade in Stanton because he's "in form"... sigh

Flame

Looking forward to the big clash Windigo! Should be close! I have Waters, Franklin, Goddard and Martin out at this stage! Not sure if I will trade or not- you? A lot could come down to captain? You beat me last year so looking for revenge!

Chopps

Yea my mistakes keeping rooks not named rd 1. Also top draft picks are good long run money makers but u generally need the bolters,