Quote from: Windigo on June 01, 2012, 05:00:41 PM
Sidey as Captain & got in Beamer.  8)

Same Sidey as C.

Chopps

Quote from: ossie85 on June 01, 2012, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: Chopps on June 01, 2012, 03:45:18 PM
how many trades are there next week ? 2 or 3

3 I believe

You'll then be able to trade up to a maximum of TWO players after the conclusion of each round (and a maximum of 3 in Rounds 11, 12 and 13), with a total of 24 trades available for the entire Season.

that reads as 2 to me at the end of next round but i dont know, thinking of keeping jmac and waiting to see on sexton willing to risk paying a bit extra for him but they both projected to about 25 k up so i wont lose anything if i wait, want to have two trades free next week though for shaw and swan incase they are out

Holz

I hope sidey fails even though i have him, i put the C on pendles and watch out everyone i just upgraded to a super premium in the backline, thats if he doesnt go down injured for the rest of the season with a pappercut.

ITS GRIMESY TIME!!!!

Windigo

Big gamble with Grimes Holz.  :o

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on June 01, 2012, 05:08:33 PM

Same Sidey as C.

damn our teams are similar  :-\

Holz

This is rubbish somehow Ablett has became my captain, he better peform i really dont want him as captain against collingwood but lets see how it goes.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chopps on June 01, 2012, 08:55:58 PM
Quote from: whatlez on June 01, 2012, 05:08:33 PM

Same Sidey as C.

damn our teams are similar  :-\

5 different players lol. Same captain and everything lol.

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2012, 09:18:36 PM
This is rubbish somehow Ablett has became my captain, he better peform i really dont want him as captain against collingwood but lets see how it goes.

We don't have a tagger and I am thinking that bucks will let steele go head to head vs ablett as a learning tool. If I had ablett, i would have strongly considered him as captain this week.

Grazz

Two good teams well coached.  ;)

Windigo

Yeah I know. It's strange howit does that.

You sure it's not the reverse trades option?

LaHug

Made a rash trade before I went to the footy last night of bringing in Maric for HMac. Looking alright at the moment ;)

(Pity the rest of my team is awful - especially my backline with Ellis and Morris still in it and on the ground)

Fenno

Quote from: LaHug on June 02, 2012, 11:48:16 AM
Made a rash trade before I went to the footy last night of bringing in Maric for HMac. Looking alright at the moment ;)

(Pity the rest of my team is awful - especially my backline with Ellis and Morris still in it and on the ground)
Very nice trade. Maric doesn't look like slowing down any time soon.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2012, 10:02:09 AM

Yeah I know. It's strange howit does that.

You sure it's not the reverse trades option?

Must have been but I remember putting pendles captain after I bought in grimed. I must have reversed and got grimes again for some reason. I hit the reverse button about 6 times this week. All my emergencies are how I wanted then

Flame

Lucky you are playing me this week Huggy bear. I am playing Ellis. Morris, Clarke and Darley in the backs with Shaw on the pine. I am leaving my defence as the last part of my team to upgrade!!

LaHug

Quote from: Flame on June 02, 2012, 12:26:48 PM

Lucky you are playing me this week Huggy bear. I am playing Ellis. Morris, Clarke and Darley in the backs with Shaw on the pine. I am leaving my defence as the last part of my team to upgrade!!

Yeah, I'm playing Eliis, Morris and Townsend with Shaw on the pine. My backs will be the last thing upgraded as well... Doesn't help that there are no good back rooks. We actually have pretty similar teams!