Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah spite gluey lol

Chops I don't care about this weeks league game... I'm waiting for my cows to fatten :)

Chopps

thats good, because so i am i, one more week and i think they will be ripe enough for a super premo and some spare cash :D

Justin Bieber

Yeah I just want a decent score (move up the ranks) and good enough to have a easyish eliminator opponent next week.

Not bothered on your game Chopps, I got easy ones coming up which will cement me into the top 8.

Justin Bieber

Not keen on Magner playing on field so looks like a new mid is in (won't be announced)

And have not convinced on playing Treloar (new forward that won't be announced) :o

Chopps

manger wont be played on my field, have horsley and greene/ jmac to play, who out of adams and treloar for f7

Windigo

Justin Bieber

Chopps, Jmac didn't get selected  :-X

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on May 17, 2012, 08:03:23 PM
Chopps, Jmac didn't get selected  :-X

its ok just downs my money by 50 grand :(

Justin Bieber

I might not make any trades this week.

I got cover everywhere.

Are you going to trade or play Morris with me?

Holz

hard choice for me this week have 2 guys rested in the backline Bugg and Smedts and 2 in the middle with Jmac and Shiel.

either can go Shiel to Mitchell and have horsely/greene on the bench and no back coverage or Bugg to Birchall and thefore play greene/horsely and have Morris on the bench as back coverage but no cover in the mids.

IM going to be getting the other guy in the week after so if i get mitchell in this week burchall will come in the week after, not sure what to do.

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on May 17, 2012, 09:03:32 PM
I might not make any trades this week.

I got cover everywhere.

Are you going to trade or play Morris with me?

morris and ellis will be on my bench

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on May 17, 2012, 09:56:29 PM
hard choice for me this week have 2 guys rested in the backline Bugg and Smedts and 2 in the middle with Jmac and Shiel.

either can go Shiel to Mitchell and have horsely/greene on the bench and no back coverage or Bugg to Birchall and thefore play greene/horsely and have Morris on the bench as back coverage but no cover in the mids.

IM going to be getting the other guy in the week after so if i get mitchell in this week burchall will come in the week after, not sure what to do.

get mitchell has an achievable BE and a higher chance of scoring well
get birchall next week, why birchall and not suckling

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 17, 2012, 11:25:52 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 17, 2012, 09:56:29 PM

get mitchell has an achievable BE and a higher chance of scoring well
get birchall next week, why birchall and not suckling

mitchell should easily outscore birchall/ suckling the only thing stopping me is i think the Horsely Birchall combo will beat Morris Mitchell. I just feel safer with birchall over suckling and the extra 20k doesnt hurt.

Justin Bieber

I could make two trades this week and will probably score an extra 50 points out of it, but I only have 15 left (at the start of thw wrong  :-X )

Justin Bieber

Hey Chopps. Beams didn't pay off that much...  :-[

But Swan as captain would not be good ;D