Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 26, 2012, 05:21:41 PM
i'd say in my case the risk is probably worth it i would of made selwood my captain and whilst he may smash it i dont think 171 is on the cards. god i hope so
I think you shoudl go selwood captain as im playing you in 2 leagues

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 05:26:23 PM
Sooooo I bring in sandi and one week later, well everyone knows :'( I know holz made this mistake anyone else?

I still dont consider it a mistkae, stephenson should be back this week and if sandi is back next week than its all good. A little bit of a wasted trade but mummy is probably out again and sandi is oustscoring mummy and i think he is more likely to get over his injury before mummy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on April 26, 2012, 05:28:32 PM
Sooooo I bring in sandi and one week later, well everyone knows :'( I know holz made this mistake anyone else?

I still dont consider it a mistkae, stephenson should be back this week and if sandi is back next week than its all good. A little bit of a wasted trade but mummy is probably out again and sandi is oustscoring mummy and i think he is more likely to get over his injury before mummy.
Yeah but cox would of been safe. Never injured.

Windigo

Not a mistake, just unfortunate....

FORTUNATELY for me.....Kreuzer has only Clarke and Keplar to contend with.  8)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 05:30:16 PM

i know i wanted to go to him but didnt have the cash. Sandi to Cox this week? :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on April 26, 2012, 06:09:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 05:30:16 PM

i know i wanted to go to him but didnt have the cash. Sandi to Cox this week? :)
Can't afford to. I've been sold on my trades for days lol.

Chopps

haha nice one holz

how is anyone in their right mind going to get through these byes with either any trades on the other side or minimal donuts

Windigo

With all this carnage, again. Looks like it's high time my teams rockets up the rankings. Not donuts, no worries.  8)

Justin Bieber

I have about 9 or 10 players not playing this week... Everyone in all positions plus 1 donut.

Master Q

Yeah lez I'm also stuffed... Was planning on making some calm trades but now it looks like I'll need to force 1 or 2... Could cop a donut  :-\

Justin Bieber

Chopps

no donuts for me again.... yet, hopefully another nice rise in rankings

Holz

I talk hmac up all season and than choose mummy over him and now sand I. Taking my second ruck donut and I have now decided to take 4 donuts in the bye rounds and save 2 trades. Good thing swanny got me 340 points I still should go alright.

maanco

hey guys, Barlow vs Murphy??

Master Q

Murphy any day...

Looks like I'll be copping a donut unless Big O plays  :-\ Hopefully someone like Redenn plays next week so I can trade Mummy and get a 4th ruck...