Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

2126 from me, finally pulled my finger out, thought id killed it with everyone elses problems and was gonna get the easy win to find i lose by 10 points! :(

Chopps

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 22, 2012, 09:50:54 PM
2126 from me, finally pulled my finger out, thought id killed it with everyone elses problems and was gonna get the easy win to find i lose by 10 points! :(

sorry mate, i felt a little bad robbing you of a win. top score, had me panicking all the way to the finish

chrisuzz

Quote from: Chopps on April 22, 2012, 09:57:47 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on April 22, 2012, 09:50:54 PM

sorry mate, i felt a little bad robbing you of a win. top score, had me panicking all the way to the finish
Ah well shower happens, should get my average and help the league out more, which is all that matters :)

love4thegame

Flame

Holz

Well I did say i was going to lift this week for the sake of the league.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 23, 2012, 01:42:54 AM
Well I did say i was going to lift this week for the sake of the league.

if you lifted a little more it would of been for the sake of your bank balance  :P

my score of a 2136 hurled me from 3062 to 447th  ::)

Windigo

Well done Holz, 2nd in weekly is amazing.  ;)

Justin Bieber

Good strong week guys. Only one person who scored under 1810 was Windigo ;D

Ranked 151 all thanks to Holz.

Windigo

Chopps

This has been a harsh start to dt, Albett out now  :(

Holz

the carnage starting early this week, not looking forward to playing magner, shiel and mcdonald. The only benefit is i cant make a wrong bench choice now.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 23, 2012, 02:54:36 PM
the carnage starting early this week, not looking forward to playing magner, shiel and mcdonald. The only benefit is i cant make a wrong bench choice now.

I like the positive outlook, surely your concocting an out there trade though

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 23, 2012, 03:18:17 PM

im considering Ablett to Rocky and Kennedy to Trealor but we will see. If i keep Ablett im bringing in Chappy next week as my first upgrade target. IM finally going to be getting more premiums instead of just fix it trades.

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on April 23, 2012, 03:20:02 PM
Quote from: Chopps on April 23, 2012, 03:18:17 PM

im considering Ablett to Rocky and Kennedy to Trealor but we will see. If i keep Ablett im bringing in Chappy next week as my first upgrade target. IM finally going to be getting more premiums instead of just fix it trades.

+1