Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

my second year. Sitting inside the top 5000, hoping a couple of huge weeks can propel me into the top 3000.

Windigo

SpudiusMaximus 2.0  Vs Pattos Prostitutes

Back Matchups

Bock                                          Deledio
Adcock                                       Heppell
Martin                                       Broughton 62

Mid Matchups

Redden                                    Pendlebury145
Mitchell                                        Montagna
A.Swallow                                    Bartel

Ruck Matchups     

Petrie                                          McEvoy

Forward Matchups 

S.Johnson                                   Fyfe104
LeCras                                            Chapman

I'm 3/433 & he is 6/744. Swan captain or both.

Whose got this? I feel I'm the underdog.

It'll come down to what Adcock & Martin do. They have to outscore Heppell & Deledio. Also it depends which Montagna rocks up.

I'd love an A.Swallow eXplosion.  :)

Holz

i have just looked at todays scores and its the first time in my dt history that i have just had enough of this game. I save a trade up all season and make what i thought was the smart move and trade scotland to suckling so i dont need to play pup who has been struggling. What happens suckling 60 pup 130. Even worse was instead i could of traded syliva out which would have ment mzungu would have been on  my mids bench. Than what happens mitchell pulls out so now i have a donut with mzungu sitting in my forward line.   All i can say is thankfully its round 23. If the roos go down tonight than i might lose it.

Bring on 2012

Windigo

Yeah I too am really starting to lose passion for this year.

Windigo

I cannot win. Mitchell out was the final blow.  :(

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on August 27, 2011, 10:45:54 PM
I cannot win. Mitchell out was the final blow.  :(

I am coping a donut for that one too. :(

Pretty funny if I lose, means 16th will be playing the minor minor premiership haha

Chopps

i have  been quite lucky so far been riding no trades for three weeks now, and thanks to my good cover it hasn't been too bad.

started to many risky players burnt to many trades from not backing myself, next year gonna go more guns n rookies and listen less to other people

Windigo

Yeah, a lot of people don't like change. They just want to stick with what 'worked' last year, as in what players to pick up.

When you look back on it. It was a no-brainer that Thomas,Cotchin etc would get better.

Windigo

Just on people that can take it to the next level.

I'm strongly considering Beams for next year. Has had a solid season (missed a few with injury) and can only get better. Looking at his stats I think he is worth it for next year. Might do a Rockliff.

So if everything goes the way I want it this would be my dream midfield:

Swan, Redden, Rockliff, Ablett, Swallow & ????

I'll be picking up Swallow again next year. Had him in every DT I've ever made in my 3 seasons....Albeit in my first year I just randomly selected him to go with all my Collingwood players, thanks to my friend.

But I'm hoping he can step up next year and really get that average to around 105+. Also, if i get beams from the start he could end up being a keeper.

I reckon I'll get two guns: Swan & Redden/Rockliff.

Two mid Pricers: Beams & Scott Selwood/Swallow.

Cheapie: We will see.

But I honestly believe that a GOOD unique team can go places next year.  :)

Holz

How does ablett swan Hayes Barlow ziebel rookie sound. I also like beams i may go him over one of them
/

Windigo

Is this for starting off yeah?

Well, Ziebell might get scrubbed for a couple of weeks for next year for his bump.

But yes Beams looks very tempting. He will never get tagged and he slays a few goals as well. Looking like a lock for me.

Spite

Don't forget about sloane, will be cheaper than beams and has roughly the same ceiling.

RiOtChEsS

Beams will be MPP next year and a lock for everyone ;)

Windigo

I'd rather Beams than Sloane.

Chopps

yea next year will be interesting, same stratergy i think with GWS rookies as i did with GC, not to many of them