Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: chatters24 on August 18, 2011, 09:38:50 AM
Quote from: Spite on August 16, 2011, 07:22:33 PM
sounds like a good plan! but it would great if some of the other people wrote here every now and again...

I'm probably one of them to a certain extent, however I try to get on here whenever I can. Although it's not that easy with the time difference when living in Canada!
Hey Chatters..You smacked me out of the finals!!

Flame

Quote from: Windigo on August 18, 2011, 08:28:06 PM
Well this Dread_Lord bloke hasn't been active on here since March & Mish hasn't be on since June.
Don't know where Mish is??/ Come back MISH!!! :'(

chatters24

Quote from: Flame on August 18, 2011, 09:33:22 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on August 18, 2011, 09:38:50 AM
Quote from: Spite on August 16, 2011, 07:22:33 PM
sounds like a good plan! but it would great if some of the other people wrote here every now and again...

I'm probably one of them to a certain extent, however I try to get on here whenever I can. Although it's not that easy with the time difference when living in Canada!
Hey Chatters..You smacked me out of the finals!!

Haha yeh I believe I beat you in two finals too. I was surprised when I seen that I was playing you in both finals!

Looking forward to this week getting waters back. Anyone have any suspicion that Heppell may be a sub over in Perth this weekend??

chatters24

Well it's done and dusted for me in the champs league again this year! It was the first poor week I've had for about a month I reckon! Spudius really capitalized too, which happens in good leagues. I hope ya win it now! Look forward to coming back next year and hoping I can Finish off the season with the most points. Thanks for a good year boys!

Chopps

How is everyone ranked am just outside top 1000 (1017th I think)

Windigo

Good game Chatters! Only four left now.....

Who will win it?

Fenno
Me
Thornz
Footy God

I'm ranked 886 now & had weekly of 344.  :)

Flame

Quote from: Windigo on August 22, 2011, 05:53:17 PM
Good game Chatters! Only four left now.....

Who will win it?

Fenno
Me
Thornz
Footy God

I'm ranked 886 now & had weekly of 344.  :)
Well done Windigo. I've slipped outside the top 10000. I'm still alive in 2 leagues though and have 3 trades left to win those. Good luck to the final four!!

Spite

Not sure whether or not to use my last trade on sylvia. May be bad if mitchell/swan/pendles are rested in round 24. I have mzungu to cover, so I could wait, but I think I will just get Fyfe and switch him to mids if need be in the final round.

My joke team had used all 24 trades by round 14 and was ranked around 9000th. Now it is coming 1600th, obviously still with no trades left. Sylvia is the first injury that team has been hit by. Just goes to show that DT can be more than the 20% luck people say it is.

Good stuff Windy, cracking the 1k barrier!!! Now just hold it haha!

Windigo

I only have one team.  ;)

Holz

Even though sylvia is out i might be tempted to use my last trade to go scotland to suckling as i dont really want to play pup this weekend and suckling against dogs and GC could rack up 2 100s.

Chopps

need to make up 17 positions to get to 1000

Fenno

Im sure you will do it without to much trouble so many people seem to be going backwards at a fast rate. I flew back into the top 1000 last week now hope to make top 500

Windigo

My goal at the start of the season was to finish top 1000. Last year I finished about 5500+. This is only my 3rd year of DT.

Chopps

this is my third year and being in this league has really helped my dting along, top 1000 was always a goal and gained some good knowledge for next year.

Windigo

My first year I was horrendus. I made my team part way through the season and I was at my mates house and he goes for Collingwood....Let's just say it was full of Pies.  :P