Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on August 16, 2011, 01:30:23 PM
I think they should have like a cut off point. Like you only get in if your ranking is 'good' enough whatever that might be.

everyone performed this year so hopefully we can retain most people.

Fenno

I think if we can we should stick with everyone. atleast we know everyone checks their team and takes it serious.

Windigo

Flame

Spite

sounds like a good plan! but it would great if some of the other people wrote here every now and again...

ossie85

Well done for the terrific league guys :) Who are the 16 coaches?

Flame

Quote from: Mish on March 13, 2011, 10:39:21 AM
here is a complete list of everyones name in the league.

1. Flame - Hodgey's Hawkers
2. chrisuzz - Pork Hunts
3. Mish - Inter
4. Footy God - Pattos Prostitutes
5. Yarkis - Yarkis
6. Spite - Terrifying Glue
7. Thornz23 - Right to bear arms
8. Love4thegame - Love4thegame
9. dread_lord - notYOURbuddy
10. Fenno - Superstar
11. Wedingo - SpidiusMaximus 2.0
12. maanco - Darwin Jabirus
13. chatters24 - Totally Canuckled
14. Holzman - Holzman's Heroes
15. Elephants - Dannyz D00dz
16. Chopps - cakehornes

Flame

Windigo

Quote from: Spite on August 16, 2011, 07:22:33 PM
sounds like a good plan! but it would great if some of the other people wrote here every now and again...

I second that. Some of the members in the this league I haven't seen on FF for a while now.

Seems some only pop up when they slay out a big score.  :P

chatters24

I'm probably one of them to a certain extent, however I try to get on here whenever I can. Although it's not that easy with the time difference when living in Canada!

Fenno

Quote from: chatters24 on August 18, 2011, 09:38:50 AM

I'm probably one of them to a certain extent, however I try to get on here whenever I can. Although it's not that easy with the time difference when living in Canada!
No need to say anything when you can pump out scores like you have been.

Spite

Quote from: chatters24 on August 18, 2011, 09:38:50 AM

I wasn't talking about you chatters, you posted when things needed to be posted and were often around enough.
People like, chrisuszz, mish, footy god, yarkis, thornz, dread_lord, maanco and elephants (who is regularly on this forum but never in this thread haha!) did not really have enough of a say or contribute to discussion and it would have been nice to get to know their play style too and ideas.

Windigo

Who is dread lord?  ::)

Fenno

Quote from: Windigo on August 18, 2011, 06:41:01 PM
Who is dread lord?  ::)
no idea. I say get rid of him for next year

Windigo

Well this Dread_Lord bloke hasn't been active on here since March & Mish hasn't be on since June.