Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Haha K.Tipett is injured, of course I am like the only one stupid enough to have him as cover... I can't avoid injuries this year either!!!

Holz

Gibbs, Scotland, Goddard, Fish, Heppel, Pup, Jacobs (Lids, Adcock, Toy)
Boyd, Pendles (C), Swan, Mitchell (V), Bartel, Montagna (Didak, Smith (E), Callinan)
Cox, Smith (Bailey (E), Tippet)
Fyfe, Stevie J, Chapman, Petrie, Sylvia, Franklin, Mzungu (Voldt, Higgins, Richo)

jacobs is now out which means a donut and since im gone for in this league i might as well go for as best an overall i can. Only 2 trades left though and $400.

I was planing on going Higgins to Knights and Jacobs to Ellis but fell 1k short.  I could go higgins to anyone under 200k and go Jacobs to Suckling. Or i could go Higgins to Knights and Smith to Gram and hope Jacobs is back, leaves me a bit thin for round 22 though.

I have no idea though if you guys have any idea it would be greatly aprreciated.

Windigo

No donuts for me. But no cover in mids & backs.

Good old Kezza Harper. Trading him in & ousting  Richo waaaay back.  8)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 06:41:23 PM

i could bring him in my team as i think he will be a good pickup i was thinking higgins to harper and jacobs to suckling might cause some troubles in round 21 with petrie, harper and richo all definte outs and none of them DPP for the mids so i will need no outs that week.

Windigo

I dunno whether to play Kezza or I.Smith this week.

Also about I.Smith we are gunna Skype him in P.E next week!  :P

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on July 29, 2011, 06:47:07 PM

i could bring him in my team as i think he will be a good pickup i was thinking higgins to harper and jacobs to suckling might cause some troubles in round 21 with petrie, harper and richo all definte outs and none of them DPP for the mids so i will need no outs that week.

Holz, go Higgins to knights and Jacobs to petrenko.

In favor, all I ask is that you beat chopps by at least 300 points so that I can make the finals :P

Holz

Quote from: Spite on July 29, 2011, 06:54:08 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 29, 2011, 06:47:07 PM

Holz, go Higgins to knights and Jacobs to petrenko.

In favor, all I ask is that you beat chopps by at least 300 points so that I can make the finals :P

I should go ok next week if i move out higgins with only boyd left. Someone told me to go higgins to cloke/pav and jacobs to talia im considering that.  i was also looking at higgins to Knights and Smith to Gram.

You should be able to move your team around in more than just 1 trade. Its a pity i cant higgins to knights than move gibbs into the mids and didak  in the backline than turn him waters. Would leave my team perfect and all players in positions they are allowed.

some guy gave me a brillant idea higgins into the mids and turn him into gram. Leaves me with 1 trade no donuts and 40k.

Windigo

If Harper isn't named the sub I will play Smith. I hope I.Smith doesn't slay....

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 07:02:53 PM
If Harper isn't named the sub I will play Smith. I hope I.Smith doesn't slay....

i have a felling he is going to post a huge socre, im tempted to play him over mzungu.

Windigo

I've put I.Smith on instead now. Named on field & his scores overall eclipse Harper's. But Kezza looks more comfortable at AFL level now.  ;)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 07:12:48 PM
I've put I.Smith on instead now. Named on field & his scores overall eclipse Harper's. But Kezza looks more comfortable at AFL level now.  ;)

go with your gut im having a similar problem deciding between Z.Smith, I.Smith and Bailey.

Chopps

made my trades now have 0 ah hell. bailey to some 80,400 ruck and jacobs to suckling.

no donuts for me and mad cover

gram and heppel will be back cover
Bartel & Smith as mids.
Mzungu and Higgins (if he comes back) forward

a little iffy on ruck cover need cox and smith to play out the season otherwise petrie will need to go to rucks

Spite

I want to personally scream at rawlings.

Holz

Quote from: Spite on July 30, 2011, 12:35:13 AM
I want to personally scream at rawlings.

not his fault scott game him a job and he did a decent effort at it. Played on garlett and he didnt do much either so not a bad effort.

Windigo

Definitely getting Andy Swallow next year again.

But 6 FA's!

That's 18 points man!  :P