Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on July 28, 2011, 09:51:16 AM
Holzman if you're gonna beat me this next week do it by the minimal amount of points so my percentage stays in tack  otherwise mathematically i could take a big slide :p thanks in advance

I will probably pull a huge score and you will still beat me so don't worry about it.

Chopps

I bloody hope so, what's the go with higgins??

Windigo

Dunno & don't care. I'm ousting.

Flame

Holz

im just short (as in 1k short) of guys like lecras, rioli. Would love to make the move but cant.  Im playing mzungu, smith, jacobs and pup this week with no cover in the backs only smith in the mids and richo up front.  So im in trouble this week.

Chopps

He is probably gonna be out for 4 again can't say I got that many trades tho

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on July 28, 2011, 09:27:27 PM

is this confirmed/rumoured anywhere or is it just speculation. Im thinking of doing the unthinkable and using all my trades. I have 3 forwards out this week, dids, voldt and higgins.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on July 28, 2011, 09:32:27 PM

is this confirmed/rumoured anywhere or is it just speculation. Im thinking of doing the unthinkable and using all my trades. I have 3 forwards out this week, dids, voldt and higgins.

Speculation - I am considering this also as overlooked my rd 23 situation, 0 trades with 4 rds to holy shhh that's is a worry

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on July 28, 2011, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 28, 2011, 09:32:27 PM

Speculation - I am considering this also as overlooked my rd 23 situation, 0 trades with 4 rds to holy shhh that's is a worry

i have 8 forwards so if dids actually plays than i shouldnt have too much of a probelm in the mids forward line and rucks department.

Chopps

i am thinking of making a double to leave me with 0 trades

will leave me with higgins if he comes back and smith and mzungu as forward cover (dpp involved)

bartel as mid cover with 2nd cover as dpp from forward 3rd cover dpp from back

heppel and gram as  back cover with the ability to go mid

petrie in forward being able to cover for smith

down side this involves getting rid of bailey as 3rd/4th ruck atm

this way i will have to field mzungu, smith & smith this week

Spite

"as a result, LeCras should play closer to goal" (AFL site) is not want a wanted to hear after a J. Kennedy injury!!!!

I have ROO, ROK and GOODES out in the forwards... ouch... mzungu, prestia, richo and knights (if playing) as cover though :)

Kruezer or K.Tipett on the field this week? Krueze against kanga (goldstein) or Kurt against (Lobbe/Trengove)?

@Holz, if you are going to cop a donut, you will have to trade. A trade remaining just saves you a donut later, may as well save one now and hope you hold out.

@Chopps, what trade were you making? I got confused in your past, sorry! :(

Chopps

spite i got confused so i dont blame ya :P

not sure

Chopps

current thought trade Bailey to cheapest ruck possible

upgrade Jacobs too who i like.

have strong cover and if higgins comes back i could use him rd 22

failing that

trade higgins too a dpp player for back from mids and upgrade Howard leaving me with plenty of cover still

Holz

Quote from: Spite on July 28, 2011, 11:43:26 PM
"as a result, LeCras should play closer to goal" (AFL site) is not want a wanted to hear after a J. Kennedy injury!!!!

I have ROO, ROK and GOODES out in the forwards... ouch... mzungu, prestia, richo and knights (if playing) as cover though :)

Kruezer or K.Tipett on the field this week? Krueze against kanga (goldstein) or Kurt against (Lobbe/Trengove)?

@Holz, if you are going to cop a donut, you will have to trade. A trade remaining just saves you a donut later, may as well save one now and hope you hold out.

@Chopps, what trade were you making? I got confused in your past, sorry! :(

no donut as of yet, just have to hope for no late withdrawals or i will be in trouble.

Chopps

gonna keep higgins and hope he comes back only needed him for rd 22 anyways, bet ya he gets up in rd 23 lol