Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Think I play you this week, Windigo.

Spite

Wow the league is close on the way to the finals! 4-8 all on the same points and 9-11 all one game behind. I have a feeling that it is going to be very very shuffled!

A big game against the in form love4thegame this week for me, probably fall out of the 8 if I lose :(

Chopps

ahh how good is it to say my worst two midfielders were ablett and swan, stupid thing is should of benched one of them for Joey
who looks like they will go in with a full side this week? hopefully nothing out of the ordinary for teams, will see me deciding who to play

current team
Backs
Gibbs, Scotland, deledio, goddard, Heppel, Gram, Birchall <Adcock, Jacobs, Howard>
Mids
Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Pendles, Thompson, Joey <Bartel, i Smith, Callinan>
Rucks
Cox, Petrie < Smith, Bailey>
Forwards
Fyfe, Goodes, Chappy, Franklin, Sylvia, Volt, Higgins <Mzungu, richardson, jtippet>

would you line this differently?

the last two games coming up are going see things heat up, 5 on 28 points and 3 on 24

Spite

@Chopps, Bartel vs Richmond and Boyd vs Sydney... be careful, its a hard one.

Windigo

Quote from: Flame on July 18, 2011, 12:12:58 AM

Yeah, have it down as a win for me!  8)

....Joking, should be a close tussle.  ;)

Chopps

Quote from: Spite on July 18, 2011, 07:22:29 PM
@Chopps, Bartel vs Richmond and Boyd vs Sydney... be careful, its a hard one.

hows it a hard one? i am inclined to go boyd on that one, bartel has only played richmond 2 since beginning of 09 form this year is actually not bad take the injury 2 from it he is averaging 100 but boyd is averaging 113 so i'll have to go with that

weighing up how the crows taggers will go on Joey?

Holz

2 games out of the 8 with 2 to go, not looking good. My strategy of balancing my team out to post good scores during the bye rounds has really killed me in the league.

maanco and chopps willing to take a dive to let an easy beat like me into the finals ;)

Spite

Errr chops, Montagna has posted 70, 112 and 151 in his past 3 vs the crows.

Boyd against sydney has posted 134,91,110,100 in the past 4.

Bartel actually hasn't played richmond very often at all.

I guess using those numbers, you'd sub joey. Sub bartel to be safe? My gut tells me Bartel will outscore boyd this round...

Chopps

cant say i am willing to bench boyd at this stage. may still change my mind i really gotta look into more, with bartel not having played richmond much its hard to say

Flame

Quote from: Windigo on July 18, 2011, 08:05:10 PM
Quote from: Flame on July 18, 2011, 12:12:58 AM

Yeah, have it down as a win for me!  8)

....Joking, should be a close tussle.  ;)
Hey..you trading this week?

Davoo

Quote from: Spite on July 18, 2011, 01:18:19 AM
Wow the league is close on the way to the finals! 4-8 all on the same points and 9-11 all one game behind. I have a feeling that it is going to be very very shuffled!

A big game against the in form love4thegame this week for me, probably fall out of the 8 if I lose :(

not as close as the league im in! last week the whole top 8 was on 7-5! with 9th-11th on 6-6 and 12th - 14th on 5-7.

this week the top 2 are on 8-5, then 3rd to 11th are on 7-6! 12th and 13th on 6-7.  :P

Chopps

thats pretty damn close drop a game or two and your out of the 8

Spite

It would be funny if number 2 had terrible percentage and lost next week and dropped out of the 8 :P

Windigo

QuoteHey..you trading this week?

Nah mate! Team is all set & I assume no Port starters it should be a high-scoring tussle.

Backs: Goddard, Fisher, Scotland, Gibbs, Adcock/Stanley, Suckling & S.Martin         Jacobs, Stanley/Adcock & Coad

Mids: Swan (C), Ablett, Mitchell, Boyd, Redden & A.Swallow                   Hibberd, Callinan & Mzungu

Rucks: Cox & Petrie    Bailey & J.Tippet

Fwds: Franklin, Sylvia, S.Johnson, Goodes, Higgins, Cloke & Riewoldt    I.Smith, Lobbe & Harper

Dunno whether to bench Adcock or not

What are the matchups?  ???

Flame

Will let you know nearer the end of the week. Same skipper though. I have. Couple of trade ideas.