Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Quote from: Spite on July 15, 2011, 07:25:25 PM
Well now I am left with 1 trade... great.

No injuries or betting suspensions for the rest of the year please!

1 trade left over here as well spite so ya not alone. I went Shea > waters. A risk I know but he's a super unique with assume scoring ability so why not!

Flame

Quote from: chatters24 on July 15, 2011, 09:05:58 PM
Quote from: Spite on July 15, 2011, 07:25:25 PM
Well now I am left with 1 trade... great.

No injuries or betting suspensions for the rest of the year please!

1 trade left over here as well spite so ya not alone. I went Shea > waters. A risk I know but he's a super unique with assume scoring ability so why not!
Good luck Boys....

elephants

Bit late now for you chops but I would have said Joey.

I only have two left spite. Who'd you get in for shaw?

Holz

im down to 3 trades and i still have shaw. Will turn him into fisher when i can. I have 8 forwards though so that should be helpful.

Spite

Shaw was pretty much the same cost as lids.... i was thinking that symes could have been a unique pick for people too but didn't hop on him myself.

Good luck this round everyone :)

Windigo

I like Symes (as you would know from the start of the season) but I think there is risk buying him. Could be the sub & can be easily left out of the squad every week. I need all players playing each week & so I went Martin.

Holz

not sure why mish has 2 emergencies in the backline cost him 25 points.

Windigo

Mish hasn't been of FF for months. As soon as some people reach coach status they turn off.....

Also, interesting that "Pork Hunt's" has Shaw on field with jacobs on bench but not with EMG.

But helps me!  8)

Seems like some coaches in our League are asleep at the wheel.  :P

Who did you get for Shaw holz? I got Stefan Martin. All I could afford.....Could have got Deledio but was never too keen on him.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2011, 06:54:25 PM
Mish hasn't been of FF for months. As soon as some people reach coach status they turn off.....

Also, interesting that "Pork Hunt's" has Shaw on field with jacobs on bench but not with EMG.

But helps me!  8)

Seems like some coaches in our League are asleep at the wheel.  :P

Who did you get for Shaw holz? I got Stefan Martin. All I could afford.....Could have got Deledio but was never too keen on him.

i didnt get anyone i brought in fyfe so i have super cover of my mids and forwards i have jacobs playing and i plan on getting in fisher when he drops in price.

Windigo

Fyfe??

Who did you trade out....

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2011, 08:40:53 PM
Fyfe??

i went bewick to callinan and hibberd to fyfe.

chatters24

Quote from: Holzman on July 16, 2011, 09:04:17 PM
Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2011, 08:40:53 PM
Fyfe??

i went bewick to callinan and hibberd to fyfe.

Nice Holz. I brought in fyfe to cover byes an injuries in the fwd/mids and I have heppell to do the same in backs/mids. Seems to be the way to go this year with the extra trades that were given out and the disruption that byes can have.

On another point, not happy with Howe being a sub!

Chopps

had to choose between joey and jimmy and i went jimmy only time will tell if that was the right choice but i dont think so considering joeys 124

worst score from 15 players is heppel the way it should be really                     

love when ya cant decided who to put captain and they score the same

man i am gonna lose to patto's prostitues

Chopps

cakehornes v patto's

Gram 100 v Fisher 99
Adcock v Broughton
scotland 86 v stanley 93
Thompson 111 v Montagna 124
fyfe v stevie j

currently up by 19 points and i think stevie j and broughton will easily outscore my other two.
my choice of jimmy to play over joey didnt change anything for this match

Windigo

SpudiusMaximus 2.0     Vs      Pork Hunts

Redden                              Broughton
Swallow                              ROK
Mzungu                               Fyfe
S.Johnson                           Chapman
Goodes                               ZERO
7 Point Lead  8)

Loves it when he hasn't got a single Hawks starter...No Buddy WTF? But having Shaw on field with no EMG on Jacobs will make it easier for me. It'll make up for not having a Hawk starter!  ;)