Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 03:45:06 PM
I hope he plays this week, don't really want to have to start so many rookies... Will start 3 if he doesn't play. Feel like that is a little too many this late in the season.

I only have to start one rookie (not counting Heppell as a rookie) even with Birchall, Mitchell and Franklin out. I have to choose out of Mzungu or Jacobs, but favouring Jacobs as he is playing Melbourne and Mz is up against Swans.

Quote from: Windigo on July 11, 2011, 04:19:21 PM
I have to start Tendai, Stanley & Lobbe/Harper. Not too worried really.

Do you think I should oust Andy Swallow? Really like him as a player & his the one I tipped to have the a great season (DT wise) really pissing me off when I could have got Dasiy, Rocky etc cheaper.  :(

P.S: The best I could afford would be Judd. So might as well keep him and come what may I suppose.

"It's fair to say that if Gary can get through the majority of Wednesday's training session, we'd expect him to be available for selection this week."

;)

A.Swallow has been a big disappointment in the past few games particularly and is one of the key's to Nth Melbournes fate. I would say he would have to bounce back this week like the whole team. I would keep him, but maybe (trades permitting) try to get an extra mid premium in and use A.Swallow as a back up option, just a thought.

Also I'd take it that you're slightly hopeful that GAJ plays sooner rather than later going by all your post's mentioning that he's not too far away :P I hope for your sake (and GC) he isn't out for too long, but maybe they can find a new roll as a sub for him for my sake ;-)

Windigo

Not enough trades for anything flash.

I'll have to keep. History has shown this year that he has 3 shower weeks then busts a ton......

http://www.sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/ablett-could-face-tigers-129733

;) More & more likely he will play.

chatters24

Quote from: Windigo on July 11, 2011, 06:31:10 PM
Not enough trades for anything flash.

I'll have to keep. History has shown this year that he has 3 shower weeks then busts a ton......

http://www.sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/ablett-could-face-tigers-129733

;) More & more likely he will play.

Still captain material for those who do have him if he does play??

Spite

I hope he plays!!!! And Knights! Would really help my team this week as people seem to have better coverage than me.

Windigo

I'll be putting Swan captain even if GAJ does play.

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on July 11, 2011, 06:39:32 PM

I might go with Boyd - I know it should be forbidden after having him score 70 and 93 as captain but I can't help it, don't like any captain choices this week!

Cox or even Enright as unique options, but probably not worth the risk!

Flame

Lock in swan!

chatters24

Quote from: Flame on July 11, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
Lock in swan!
+1 too reliable to pass up. Plus carrots will miss again so one less tagger.

chatters24

Boy's, your vote and opinion would be greatly appreciated on the following:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,41115.0/viewResults.html

elephants

SWANSWANSWANSWANSWANSWANSWANSWANSWANSWAN

G.U.N

Windigo

WTF. Pork Hunt's hasn't got Buddy, Franklin, Suckling etc.

Only has Puo & Bailey.

I cannot get any luck. So he'll have virtually a full team & I'll have Mitchell, Buddy & Suckling all out of the starting line up.  >:(

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on July 15, 2011, 12:17:11 PM
WTF. Pork Hunt's hasn't got Buddy, Franklin, Suckling etc.

Only has Puo & Bailey.

I cannot get any luck. So he'll have virtually a full team & I'll have Mitchell, Buddy & Suckling all out of the starting line up.  >:(

LOL.

Windigo

....Yeah I have 2.... :P

Spite

Well now I am left with 1 trade... great.

No injuries or betting suspensions for the rest of the year please!

Chopps

1 left? did you have heater

bartel v bris
or
joey v eagles