Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

I lost 82 points because I had Boyd over GaJ captain last week.
I gained 96 points because I had mitchell over GaJ captain this week. That's a win in the long run I guess, except that GaJ is injured which is shower.

Holz

looking like going mitchell over gaz was the crrect thing to do, he is averaging 129 over the 4 rounds i have had him

Flame

Mitchell was a great pick up Holz..I will wait for news of course but Mitchell is my No 1 pick for a replacement for Ablett.

Holz

2264 good to see my team gets crushed 2 weeks in a row and than rallies when no game is being played. Hopefully i will move up in the rankings overtake those ablett owners that overtook me last week.

chatters24

I think I'm starting to hit some good form. I averaged 2258 from the past 3 rd's. Looking forward to a good game with Darwin coming up and hopefully cracking back into the top 8.

Spite

Another decent week with 2158, and yes I do have ablett, and I move up another 3k. That's 9k in 4 weeks and from 15th in league points to 11th and only 16 points behind 9th.

Spite

Quote from: chatters24 on July 10, 2011, 11:34:30 PM
I think I'm starting to hit some good form. I averaged 2258 from the past 3 rd's. Looking forward to a good game with Darwin coming up and hopefully cracking back into the top 8.

You monstered last round! wow!

chatters24

Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 12:23:49 AM

Yeh 42nd overall, I got lucky. But of course no league games! I'm going to be really aggressive on the run home. I'll be trading in Fyfe this week which will give me a full prem fwd line w/ buddy on the bench this week. I traded in Scotland last rd with Heppell to provide cover for the backs and mids. Fyfe can also cover the mids. This way I will be able to have a full premium team even when my team (as well as every1 else's) is hit by the bye's. I'm backing on no LTI's, because 1 or 2 week injuries I'll be able to cover without an issue. So watch out because I will be making a move! :)

Spite

Quote from: chatters24 on July 11, 2011, 12:29:38 AM

Yeh 42nd overall, I got lucky. But of course no league games! I'm going to be really aggressive on the run home. I'll be trading in Fyfe this week which will give me a full prem fwd line w/ buddy on the bench this week. I traded in Scotland last rd with Heppell to provide cover for the backs and mids. Fyfe can also cover the mids. This way I will be able to have a full premium team even when my team (as well as every1 else's) is hit by the bye's. I'm backing on no LTI's, because 1 or 2 week injuries I'll be able to cover without an issue. So watch out because I will be making a move! :)

Yep thats my aim too. But I am 12k short for fyfe.... :/ Thinking of going LeCras or Kennedy with their easy run home.

But could go Smith to Bartel and hope that mzungu scores 72+ while LeCras scores 85 or below so I can do mzungu to LeCras the week after.

Decision, decisions... but in the end, it all comes down to Ablett!!!!

chatters24

Quote from: Spite on July 11, 2011, 12:52:15 AM
Quote from: chatters24 on July 11, 2011, 12:29:38 AM

Decision, decisions... but in the end, it all comes down to Ablett!!!!

Yeh thankfully I dont have the Ablett problem to worry about - which was reflective in this weeks score. I certainly think LeCras could be a good pick up, particularly with more midfeild time he has been getting. He would be a premium if he spent 100% of his TOG in the mids no doubt. The other one I was considering was Harvey (before I worked out I could have Fyfe - then it was a no brainer!). He is a unique, can score well, DPP and in my case his bye would have no affect on me as I don't have Petrie.

Windigo

Once again Ablett injury really nothing. He could even play this week. But 1-2 weeks MAX.

Scans today but the Tigers beckon for Gazza. If you saw the game & when he was warming up to come back on he looked alright on the knee. Might be a bit sore, but certainly not serious at all.  ;D

Windigo

Flame

Spite

I hope he plays this week, don't really want to have to start so many rookies... Will start 3 if he doesn't play. Feel like that is a little too many this late in the season.

Windigo

I have to start Tendai, Stanley & Lobbe/Harper. Not too worried really.

Do you think I should oust Andy Swallow? Really like him as a player & his the one I tipped to have the a great season (DT wise) really pissing me off when I could have got Dasiy, Rocky etc cheaper.  :(

P.S: The best I could afford would be Judd. So might as well keep him and come what may I suppose.

"It's fair to say that if Gary can get through the majority of Wednesday's training session, we'd expect him to be available for selection this week."

;)