Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Birchall's last 10 were really good until this one but expected playing collingwood.

spite i wouldnt go to 0 trades

i understand your thinking,

i kept swallow as a 7th mid, gram is currently my 8th def (not calling him premium by any means), riewoltd is technically my 8th forward been using petrie in the rucks when i can, bailey will probably take ruck 2

i have 3 trades left thinking of downgrading Z Smith this week to free cash so my lti's can be upgrades otherwise i ll be searching for the best at a price and i dont like doing that, i always pay premium for premium, except gram i paid for who knows what

Windigo

So your gunna leave like 2-3 trades left for the season?

I have 6 and a full side.

Windigo

QuoteWindigo especially, I see in your posts that you do not want pendles. I am 100% with you in this one, he just doesn't look like he can pop out the 115+ consistently

I have nothing against the bloke. But he might just revert back to his 105-110 average by the end of the season.

I was thinking of trading for Swallow. But decided not to. I figured Swallow has to much up side & I wouldn't be gaining much. I just hope he gets a ton this week......Vs the Pies... :-[

Flame

Spite-I was going to say..don't trade!

Chopps

I would be going to 2 trades maybe with cash and cover last week I had 9 of 11 bench playing, probably stay on 3 trades this week, spite going to 0 trades now is crazy

Windigo

I think we should have everyone in out league fess up to how many trades left.

But who actually posts in out champs league thread on a regular basis.

Me, Chopps, Flame, Spite, Fenno......Some people haven't be on for a month.  ???

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 05, 2011, 06:19:42 PM
I think we should have everyone in out league fess up to how many trades left.

But who actually posts in out champs league thread on a regular basis.

Me, Chopps, Flame, Spite, Fenno......Some people haven't be on for a month.  ???
\
i think you forgot me but than again i think most people know i have been down to 5 trades for a long time.

Chopps

well i will fess up got three but i am pretty happy with my team + cover disappointments are probably only sylvia and gram at the moment,

Flame

Windy I have 8 to go...Maybe doing a risky Smith to Lobbe..duigan to fisher!! I should still have the cash to do Lower to Birch the week after.

5 trades left for finals and LTI's..... team done!!

Windigo

Quote5 trades left for finals and LTI's..... team done!!

Do you reckon I should do the same & trade Z.Smith.

Problem is the best I can do are these options:

Jolly
Leuenberger
Mumford

Any ruck other than Goldy or McEvoy.  ::)

What I MAY do is wait a week & get Jacobs.

Ideas?

Flame

Not sure if you'd get much out of it windigo!

Save your trades!

Spite

Yeah I will just get pendles and leave it at that I think.

I have 4 trades at the moment but have done some sideways of late to gain some extra points on everyone. (Which has led to a 6k overall increase in the past 4 weeks)

I could have had a finished team and 6 trades... Jriewoldt to Didak to O'keefe sucked in a few trades too many (5 total :/)...

I have finished the past couple of years with trades still to burn, so thought that with the bye and extra trades, I would acutally use them... but that being said, I have never finished outside of the top 10k (and have finished the last 3 years in the top 2k) before and I am close to that 10k mark now which may have caused some panic trades...

I really hate the bye. :(

Spite

If Buddy is out too, will any of you be looking at a donut?

I have I.smith and prestia to cover Sylvia and Knights, but cam richo as my last forward... oh ho...

Windigo

QuoteNot sure if you'd get much out of it windigo!

Yeah I won't be doing it.  ;)

QuoteIf Buddy is out too, will any of you be looking at a donut?

Don't be too concerned as of yet. All I'm hearing is a rolled ankle and is a test. Whole lotta a fear mongering going on. Especially in that article.

Don't believe everything you read.

I tip him to play..But if he doesn't, I have Prestia to cover.

Chopps

if he is out i might have a slight issue but i'll worry about that tonight ?

gram v brisbane port
adcock v hawks

based on adcock playing hawks thinking of starting gram but not sure

other six
Scotland, birchal, gibbs, Goddard, Heppel, deledio,

bench
jacobs & howard