Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4thegame

Quote from: Windigo on June 25, 2011, 11:56:41 AM
Well I was always gunna start Smith.

Was a dynamo in the ballarat league.  :D
Nathan horbury was a way better player!

Flame

Plucked a good score this week fellas. Happy with 2199. Good match fenno. It was close inthe end.

Fenno

Quote from: Flame on June 26, 2011, 09:58:36 PM
Plucked a good score this week fellas. Happy with 2199. Good match fenno. It was close inthe end.
Was very close thats 1-1 this season if you include the other league. Wasn't to unhappy with my score really. Good win Flame

Windigo

Do yah reckon 2150 good enough for a rise through the rankings of approx 300-350 spots????

Fenno

Im going to say no. I think you will rise but probably not that much. really I have no idea but I just don't think it will give you that much of a rise.

Chopps

why did i play howard over jacobs :( atleast i got smith on the ground.

team is actually looking good,

what do i do with Joey? almost dont want to play him over swallow and same with volt vs I. smith

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on June 26, 2011, 10:00:32 PM
Quote from: Flame on June 26, 2011, 09:58:36 PM
Was very close thats 1-1 this season if you include the other league. Wasn't to unhappy with my score really. Good win Flame
1-1 it is. Meet you in the final hopefully for the decider!

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on June 26, 2011, 10:42:29 PM
why did i play howard over jacobs :( atleast i got smith on the ground.

team is actually looking good,

what do i do with Joey? almost dont want to play him over swallow and same with volt vs I. smith

Saints have the best run the next couple of weeks. I was thinking of trading him IN but will probably go with scott thomspon or redden...

Chopps

ok so i am in a bit of hard place wouldnt mind some advice

current team (no trades needed for now)

Back
Scotland, Gibbs, Deledio, Heppel, Goddard, Gram, Puopolo <Adcock, Hibberd, Howard>
Mid
Boyd, Pendles, Thompson, Swan, Ablett, Joey <Swallow, Jacobs, Mzungu>
Rucks
Petrie, Smith <Bailey Cox>
Forward
Fyfe, Sylvia, Goodes, Franklin, Chappy, Smith, Riewoldt <Higgins, Richardson, Tippet>

how would you line this team up assuming they are all playing?

Spite

Adcock in for poo with the emg set on poo

emg on swallow in mids

hmmm I would probably play Bailey and smith in rucks and move petrie into the forwards instead of smith um wait, play higgins over smith? leave the rucks and you are fine.

Smith vs collingwood? might be a bit harder for him i would guess

Ziplock

this is the 2nd or third time I've heard adcock mentioned tonight- Is he due back already? I thought he had a week left...

Chopps

Yea Higgins on an smith as e petrie to ruck Joey has to play and puo might become suckling, Bailey or z smith

Spite

Didak and Knights out really hurt me in the forward line. There are too many holes in my team for my liking. Sandi to K.tipett this week allows didak to o'keefe and will allow me to get any premium midfielder for iles next week. And then that is team done with only 3 trades remaining which is shower with cox and kruezer as my main ruckmen :s ...
Oh Byes how you have killed me this year :/

Holz

bartel and didak have killed me in the last 2 rounds i have got a return of 2 and a donut from bartel, 20 something and a bye from dids great thats what i payed over 800k for.

Chopps

just made my last two trades for an upgrade, team is to 3 trades, didnt want to be at three at this stage but they are all LTI trades, i reviewed my stratergy (should of done it 5 rounds ago)

and i am bang on with my initial plan

with cox out this week i am fielding one rookie in Smith the rest of my team is ... we will call them established players, some are questionable if they are premium

but with 8 bench players playing, 1 bye and 1 known dead weight (jippet)

i am all round pretty happy, i am sure it will go sour quickly