Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Hoping to smash you this week fenno. I sold knights this week too. Montags had to go as well!

Fenno

Well I have assistant coach and after the first game your predicted to win by 3pts. So its going to be a close one

elephants

Knights -> Callinan to allow me to start Isaac Smith = Masterstroke :)

Fenno

If you think that was a masterstroke I tipped Smith in the DT talk sportingbet comp for most points surely nobody else would have tipped him. Well I hope not.

elephants

Fenno my friend that is a masterstroke but what made you think he would?????

Fenno

no idea just that everyone always goes with the normal guns so I thought I would mix it up and after watching last weeks game and thinking Smith looked the goods I decided why not. Didn't really think he would get up but the unique pick may have worked I either tipped 124 or 127 I forget now so hope nobody else picked him.

Windigo

Well I was always gunna start Smith.

Was a dynamo in the ballarat league.  :D

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on June 25, 2011, 12:13:24 AM
Well I have assistant coach and after the first game your predicted to win by 3pts. So its going to be a close one
Should be a tight match. I was glad I had smith on the field.

Windigo

I think my match vs Footy God is way in my favour.

With Bartel out as well for him.  :D

Spite

I started like a house on fire... 571/4 (including mitchell as captain)

I hope mzungu plays, I didn't put richadson as emg... chose to put an emg in back/forwards and rucks incase sandi pulls put (kreuzer emg)

Smith to Kreuzer sideways trade for me this week. Realised that Smith plays hard teams when he needs to fill in round 15 and 16 (has Freo/Sandi and Sydney/Mumford) while Kreuzer plays richmond and bulldogs. Hope to make up some ground then.

Windigo

Tad risky, but Kreuzer will look to take the extra step to become an elite ruck in the weeks to come.  ;)

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on June 25, 2011, 02:58:43 PM
Tad risky, but Kreuzer will look to take the extra step to become an elite ruck in the weeks to come.  ;)

I needed to do something, I have had 3 good weeks in a row now, scoring near the top of the league and am starting to catch up ground.

Also, if I didn't do that, I was going to double trade and get Jobe Watson as my last mid.... so glad I didn't do that!!!

*EDIT Just saw that not only did I not put richo as emg... I could have also put callinan or prestia too... arghhhh

Holz

should be a very tough match in my game but is made alot easier when i see sandi on the bench as emergency and smith on the field :) for my opponent.

Shaw v Otten
Pendles v Thompson
Bewick v goodes
Didak v Darling

and down by 100 i think im int trouble.

Spite

Not regretting getting Kreuzer in now with sandi out... it has completely ruined my plans, I will be left with 3 trades at this rate with a full premium team :/

Since I only need cover for next round and round 23 in the rucks, I don't want to get a premium. Since I need someone who will play both those games, should I get a bailey/fraser type player? Would need to pocket roughly 140k from the sandi trade to get Hibberd/Iles to Swan...

I have didak and knights too... fmdt. Didak needs to go too...

EDIT* Stroke of genius? If Lobbe is named next week too, I can downgrade Sandi to Lobbe and then upgrade Iles to a mid premium and have left over cash. I.Smith covering for didak if he is out next week. Then I can go Didak to Petrie the following round which will allow cover in round 23 when Kreuzer is out. Thoughts on that?

Windigo

My match has been sewn up but 12 points down in my match vs my mate.

Swallow VS Goldstein....

He doesn't have Roo or God. So he has his 'full strength side'. He is averaging only 1700 a game.....

Hanley=WTF? Enright some ludicrous score. Harry Taylor etc.

Goldstein dominating because of no Brogan. Swallow carrying in injury

It's like I'm not SUPPOSED to win.  >:(