Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

holz, looks like you're about to be boned :P Although hey, personally I hope murphy does a bartel and gets subbed off for 2, so that might save it for you ;)

Holz

all i need is a 200 from jacobs and it should all be fine.

Im stuffed this week i will probably go down 5000 spots with a 1750 this week.

Bartel, Montagna, Goddard and Voldt scored they same as Mitchell.

actually upon looking at some of the scores from guys in this league i might not go down much at all if i can crack a 1800.

Holz

jacobs sub yay now i will need a huge score from cox to even get 1800, elephants nice win

Flame

I'm going to win almost all of my leagues with 1850..go figure!!

Windigo

Flower. If only Mitchy as C!!!

I'll get about 2000+ with Cox.

Is 2000+ a good score this week? Looks like it will be. Hoping for a surge in the rankings!  :D

Flame

2000+ will be a great score!

love4thegame

Windigo

Quote2000+ will be a great score!

If I had Mitchell captain I would be on 2150+

Instead I busted a 2029. Fairly happy with that and hoping for a -1000 in the rankings?  :o

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 19, 2011, 08:24:03 PM
Quote2000+ will be a great score!

If I had Mitchell captain I would be on 2150+

Instead I busted a 2029. Fairly happy with that and hoping for a -1000 in the rankings?  :o

no chance of 2150 with mitchell captain unless you had no C or VC playing. I think this is my worst ever Dt week scrape in a rubbish 1800 thanks to great efforts of Goddard 56, Boyd 70, Bartel 2, Montagna 45, Jacobs 21, voldt 26 and smith 99 and bewick 76 on the bench.

Cant wait till lockout ends, take my stkilda spuds off get jacobs off the field and bring on Swan, Pendles, Shaw and Didak.

Windigo

Quoteo chance of 2150 with mitchell captain unless you had no C or VC playing.

Woops, 2091 if I had Mitchell C.  :P

Holz

if i took off Bartel and Voldt and replaced them with bewick and smith i still wouldnt have cracked 1950.

Windigo

We will lose Franklin for a week.

So that's Roo, God & Franklin out.

Swan will be my only inclusion. Still waiting on Adcock to come back.

love4thegame

Quote from: Holzman on June 19, 2011, 08:35:04 PM
if i took off Bartel and Voldt and replaced them with bewick and smith i still wouldnt have cracked 1950.
We always wish we did these things! Had Breust on the bench and he got 112!

Holz

bring on 2012 death to the byes and hopefully the sub rule, I have had enough. Im also studying for a really hard exam, the only thing keeping me going is Wimbledon is about to start. My players better not go out round 1 or im going to be super annoyed and not even a 200 from Swan next week will make up for it.

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on June 19, 2011, 08:39:43 PM
bring on 2012 death to the byes and hopefully the sub rule, I have had enough. Im also studying for a really hard exam, the only thing keeping me going is Wimbledon is about to start. My players better not go out round 1 or im going to be super annoyed and not even a 200 from Swan next week will make up for it.
Is Swan in this week? Need to choose a good skipper this week!