Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4thegame

Hoping to knock off superstar this week!
890/8 Vs 1033/10 both captains played!

Windigo

Hope you do L4G, Superstar has had some lucky games where he has scraped through.

Just thought I'd add this:

REDDEN GOING BONKERS!!!!!   ;D

Holz

stkilda v gellong worst ever game in Dt histroy for me, i have 6 'premiums' playing.

Bartel 2, montagna subbed off  for 45, and at the 20 minute mark of the 3rd quarter i have voldt on 20, goddard 48 and luckily chappy on an anverage game of 61.

Windigo

What a shower game Dt wise.

Windigo

Good work from Red-Dog. Put's some respectability into my team.

Funny, if I had Mitchell as captain I would be like 16/1620+

Instead: 16/1502.

Mzungu, Lower, Cox, Sylvia, Goodes & Gibbs.

I need an average of 99 to net 2100. 116 for 2200...... :o

Doable? (2100)  :(

elephants

Bloody Hell Holz.
I was pretty lucky that the hawks played GC this week ;D

Holz

who would of thought in 1 day i would go from should easily beat elephants to looking like i  will strugle to hit 1900.

elephants

I am 1368 with 6 to come so i doubt i will hit 2k either.....

Spite

My trades this week of Selwood to Mitchell and Montagna to Ablett netted me 267 points. That pretty much saved me this week. I am already playing a man down, but have Gibbs, Judd (captain), cox, sylvia, goodes and mzungu to play. It's not unrealistic to think they can score 670 for me to hit the 2k mark... would be very happy given knights 20 and rooey's 29...

Won my league match though already :/

Chopps

my team has decided to fail all at once * sigh* my  contribution to this league was good for the first 10 rds

Holz

Quote from: Spite on June 19, 2011, 12:24:20 AM
My trades this week of Selwood to Mitchell and Montagna to Ablett netted me 267 points. That pretty much saved me this week. I am already playing a man down, but have Gibbs, Judd (captain), cox, sylvia, goodes and mzungu to play. It's not unrealistic to think they can score 670 for me to hit the 2k mark... would be very happy given knights 20 and rooey's 29...

Won my league match though already :/

that was my plan but selwood to Mitchell and Knigts to Sylvia didnt turn out too bad.

Windigo

Would be looking at 2200 if I had Mitchy C. Pretty weird hey?

My match has been sewed up virtually:

Sylvia                 Pavlich
Lower          VS  30 point lead
Mzungu

In the bag I would say.

love4thegame

Quote from: Windigo on June 19, 2011, 11:29:19 AM
Would be looking at 2200 if I had Mitchy C. Pretty weird hey?

My match has been sewed up virtually:

Sylvia                 Pavlich
Lower          VS  30 point lead
Mzungu

In the bag I would say.
Yep in the bag! I think mine is too.
Love4thegame vs Superstar
Carrazzo.          V. Scotland
M. Murphy.       V. Mzungu
Pavlich

Windigo

Dude, you've won.  ;)

Unless all of your players get injured..... :-X

Holz

Higgins v Knights         105 v 20                   this could save me with how the other matchups are going.
Chappy v Fyfe            106 v fyfe
Jacobs v Gaz               Jacobs    v   135         im going to get murdered in this matchup
Montagna v Murph      45 v murphy
Scotland v Rawlings      Scotland v   117         im happy the roos won but its not looking like a win anymore
Lids v Scukling              79  v   111               hopefully i dont lose too many points on this one
Hibberd v Enright          80 v 86

Jacobs v Murphy
Scotland v Fyfe
and 54 points down