Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i was going in with a possible 3 donuts but i had so many guys play that wernt a 100% chance of playing,  bailey, i.smith, hiiberd, bewick, and MONTAGS. 

i actually have cover and now i can choose between Gaz and Knights or   Mitchell and Sylvia. leaning towards option 2.

Windigo

Trades are dwindling.

Ziplock

^ ill be on 7 when I swap knights to sylvia lol.

Windigo

I should win this match up.

SpudiusMaximus 2.0        VS Totally Canuckled

Back Matchups
Suckling                              Deledio
Lower                                Rawlings
Stanley                              Jacobs

Mid Matchups
Mitchell                               Montagna             
Ablett                                 ???? He has Selwood, Pendles, Swan & Mundy all out of his mids.                 
Redden         
A.Swallow

Ruck Matchups
Bailey                                Ryder

Fwd Matchups
Sylvia                             Chapman
Higgins                           Knights
Petrie                            Pavlich

Depends on who he gets for his outs.....

Windigo

I'm on 12 (10 when I get Mitchy & GAJ) and then will have 8 with a complete team, when I get Scotland & Deledio/Shaw next week.

How do people use up so many trades? Chasing after boats?  :P

Chopps

midfield donut this week with swallow out

trading selwood to gaz
mundy to mitch i reckon

cop 1 donut

Windigo

The one time where having Pendles & Swan back fires I suppose. I assume you have Pendlebury?

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 16, 2011, 08:26:13 PM
I'm on 12 (10 when I get Mitchy & GAJ) and then will have 8 with a complete team, when I get Scotland & Deledio/Shaw next week.

How do people use up so many trades? Chasing after boats?  :P

i did it for cash, thats how i have someone i paid 380k for sitting on my bench as my 8th forward.

Chopps

No Donut wooohooo (for now) i didnt think Tags was playing you lil beauty.

welcome ablett and thompson goodbye selwood and mundy man it sucks trading two players you traded in

team is still looking gittery but is getting there

no more freakin injuries thanks return of pendles and swans will make me a happy man

midfield is looking a bit iff this week
boyd,thompson, scotland, ablett, chapman, tags

Holz

Didant realise so many people went boyd cpatain, hopefully mitchell pumps out a 130+ that should help my ranking.  I feel sorry for the Knights owners ( got rid of him 10 minutes before lockout), he should never had played if it was that bad.

Spite

I have knights... I feel like I should give up now :( I haven't even logged on to see if I made Judd or Boyd captain, I forgot which one I changed it to before lockout but I have a feeling that it was boyd.

*SIGH*

elephants

I have Knights and Boyd but Boyd's only my VC.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on June 18, 2011, 12:12:28 AM
I have Knights and Boyd but Boyd's only my VC.

UPDATE wow some huge scores coming out today from your team

Higgins v Knights         105 v 20                   this could save me with how the other matchups are going.
Chappy v Fyfe            close
Jacobs v Gaz               Jacobs    v   135         im going to get murdered in this matchup
Montagna v Murph      probably lose
Scotland v Rawlings      Scotland v   117         im happy the roos won but its not looking like a win anymore
Lids v Scukling              Lids v   111               hopefully i dont lose too many points on this one
Hibberd v Enright          80 v Enright             great work hibbo hopefully enright gets the tag and i can make up some ground.

on paper you should have won by a mile but knights helped me out alot. Pity i had to come up against a team with only swan and dis in it, i have those 2 and pendles + shaw on the bench.

Goodluck

chatters24

Quote from: Windigo on June 16, 2011, 08:24:15 PM
I should win this match up.

SpudiusMaximus 2.0        VS Totally Canuckled

Back Matchups
Suckling                              Deledio
Lower                                Rawlings
Stanley                              Jacobs

Mid Matchups
Mitchell                               Montagna             
Ablett                                 ???? He has Selwood, Pendles, Swan & Mundy all out of his mids.                 
Redden         
A.Swallow

Ruck Matchups
Bailey                                Ryder

Fwd Matchups
Sylvia                             Chapman
Higgins                           Knights
Petrie                            Pavlich

Depends on who he gets for his outs.....

That's me Windigo!

I have an extremely expensive bench in Swan, Pendles and Selwood. Decided to go Darling to Howe and swap Mundy for Mitchell.

The Knight's spud score hurt me last night but I guess that you're hurting a lot with Boyd as capt (I did a late swap from him to Mitchell as Capt). I'm very confident I might get the win this week but having 3 rookies playing in the mids could really really hurt me!

Looking forward to what evolves! Good luck mate!

Windigo

Off to a flying start with Boyd Captain, worse than Swallow from last week.

QuoteI'm very confident I might get the win

I think my back 'rookies' will outscore your mid ones chatters.

I don't even read Calvin's captains and I've been burned putting a gin mid captain vs GC so I put Boyd as captain....WTF is going on. His form is so up & down this year.