Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

got chappy last week  :(

gonna keep doubling for now, hello sylvia this week i think anyone better? and scotland next week.

team is gonna be sick one day when they all play

Windigo

Stuff it. Getting Goodes & Smith this week.

Johnboy

I need help.

Team:
Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Lids, Lower, Stanley, Duigan (Otten, Toy, Puop)
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Harris (Krak (DPP), Jacobs (DPP), Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith)
Chappy, Stevie J, Goodes, Knights, Higgins, Buddy, N.Voldt (Mzungu, Lynch, Richardson)

16 trades, I have 95k.

I need to make another 120k to upgrade Harris-J.Selwood.

What downgrade would you make? Keep in mind I ant to keep DPP. HELP :)

For the record I'm Patto's Footy Gods. Rnaked 4,400.

Holz

Patto you only really have 2 choices you can downgrade krak but than you will lose either your DPP or a starting player. ZCallinian is a risky option that could pay off but with chappy out its probably too risky.

I would be tempted if i were you to downgrade it may sound stupid but downgrade Duigan to penderson from the roos. You have pup on the bench and i rate him ahead of duigan. I  understand you might have planned to keep duigan but i see him as a guy who will give you a 50 or a 70+ score. I see pup doing a simular thing but with a lower floor and and lower celing.

However saying this i would be upgrading Harris to selwood i would be upgrading harris to a DEF/MID as your backline needs some serious work. i would rather look at going harris to scotland.

Than this week play jacobs in the mids and switch  lids into the mids for scotland. Than from now on you need to only play 2 rookie backs.

Its just my opinion and we are ranked around the same but i have used heaps more trades so you know what your doing, go with your gut. I can just say there is nothing better than having a quality backline and seeing around 3 100s in it most weeks and the rest 90s and 80s.

Johnboy

Quote from: Holzman on June 03, 2011, 05:46:22 PM
Patto you only really have 2 choices you can downgrade krak but than you will lose either your DPP or a starting player. ZCallinian is a risky option that could pay off but with chappy out its probably too risky.

I would be tempted if i were you to downgrade it may sound stupid but downgrade Duigan to penderson from the roos. You have pup on the bench and i rate him ahead of duigan. I  understand you might have planned to keep duigan but i see him as a guy who will give you a 50 or a 70+ score. I see pup doing a simular thing but with a lower floor and and lower celing.

However saying this i would be upgrading Harris to selwood i would be upgrading harris to a DEF/MID as your backline needs some serious work. i would rather look at going harris to scotland.

Than this week play jacobs in the mids and switch  lids into the mids for scotland. Than from now on you need to only play 2 rookie backs.

Its just my opinion and we are ranked around the same but i have used heaps more trades so you know what your doing, go with your gut. I can just say there is nothing better than having a quality backline and seeing around 3 100s in it most weeks and the rest 90s and 80s.
Ive decided ill go Duigan-Howard (I rate him ahead of Pederson) with dogs rebuilding. And get Selwood for Harris. Leaves me with solid bench cover in mids with Krak in there. And leaves DPP. Backline bench very riskyy though (Otten, Howard, Toy) but Jacobs in mids can help cover. otten will be upgraded soon anyway.

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on June 03, 2011, 10:50:27 AM
Stuff it. Getting Goodes & Smith this week.

Good move.

Debating Selwood or Judd for captain this week... Head, Selwood, Heart, Judd.

Windigo

Selwood for me.

Why not big COX?

His my C, playing over in Perth where he averages like 120+ doesn't he?

Johnboy

Boys, would appreciate some thoughts on my situation.,

Duigan > Howard
Harris- > J.Selwood

Is that crazy?

Windigo

Hm, can you wait a week on Howard? He has played one game and his JS is suspect IMO.

But if there is no doubt in you having to play him. Have a geez at the fixture.

If everything is all good......Gotta love Selwood's scoring..... :D

Johnboy

Quote from: Windigo on June 03, 2011, 07:09:03 PM
Hm, can you wait a week on Howard? He has played one game and his JS is suspect IMO.

But if there is no doubt in you having to play him. Have a geez at the fixture.

If everything is all good......Gotta love Selwood's scoring..... :D
Cant really afford to wait a week...Ill miss Selwoods 140 V Bulldogs and get Kraks 60. And Harris will most likely drop in price.

Spite

Yeah and the inclusion of fraser is a bonus as he will dominate him.

Selwood is in just too good form to ignore.

Spite

Quote from: Johnboy on June 03, 2011, 07:06:00 PM
Boys, would appreciate some thoughts on my situation.,

Duigan > Howard
Harris- > J.Selwood

Is that crazy?

Why are you waiting? Do it!

Chopps

Sylvia poor form/injury and is Franklin out ?? Or just rumours

Chopps

eliminator trouble

Quote from: Chopps on June 03, 2011, 08:28:24 PM
Him Vs Me

Carrazo vs Stanley (48)
Duigan vs Lower
kennely vs Puopolo

o'keefe Vs Boyd (94)
sloan VS Mundy
swallow Vs Pendles
swallow vs Joey

pavlich vs Sylvia (21)
darling (78) vs Riewoltd
polkinghorne vs Higgins (83)
Krak vs mzungu

capt cox (290) vs capt selwood (184)

368/2 v 382/4

i think i am ok i am in trouble

he is lucky i have gram/ chappy out and deledio bye

sylvia hasnt give me the start i was looking for

Holz

my league game is voer, im just owrried about my eliminator. Its crazy we are all tied up and have 3 players each left to play who are unique.

Scotland + Pup and Petrie v Lower, Mitchell, Bailey   it should be mine but than again i should be 100+ up at least by now. My oppnonent had Cox captain wheras i had selwood, doesnt have sylivia and has stevie j and bartel. getting in pendles this week has saved me.

Next week i will be upgrading stanley to anyone i want and than i will have no rookies (heppel isnt a rookie) starting in my back, mids or forward line and i have the cox smith combo  in the ruck which is carving up. In fact my team is too strong i have knights on my bench.