Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Massive score windigo, hopefully close to the weekly (my guess is ~2320 will win), but a very solid top 1000 score for you!

Windigo

QuoteMassive score windigo, hopefully close to the weekly (my guess is ~2320 will win), but a very solid top 1000 score for you!

Really?

I can't really gauge how good my score is because I can't swap leagues.

All I'm seeing is the league I made with my mates from school.....Not the best I will say.  :P

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on May 29, 2011, 07:17:54 PM
pity i didnt go with my gut and get in hodge, at least chappy pulled a semi decent score. My league game was over a long time ago hodgeys hawkers have been quite unlucky, pity he didnt actualy have hodge in his team or it would have been much closer
Yeah.. Is it too late..I want him in..

Good win too holz

Chopps

Holz

i wish i had brought hodge  in 3 weeks ago when i was thinking about it but his price has increased soo much that i think its smarter to play the extra 50k for pendels after his bye

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on May 29, 2011, 10:51:21 PM
i wish i had brought hodge  in 3 weeks ago when i was thinking about it but his price has increased soo much that i think its smarter to play the extra 50k for pendels after his bye

That's my plan too. Although I may go mitchell if he stops being tagged for hodge.
Would have been epic if I had swapped higgins into the mid and traded to hodgey after round 7... arghhh

Chopps

higgins to hodge would of been a nice move, i wanted hodge but mids are full now and not trading swallow till atleast after the rd 13 bye if i do that is

Spite

Windigo, if you want to post your score in the Fanfooty Dreamteamer of the round, you'll probably win...

Windigo

QuoteWindigo, if you want to post your score in the Fanfooty Dreamteamer of the round, you'll probably win...

Okay.  ;)

chrisuzz

flower ME IM LETTING THE LEAGUE DOWN!! :'( :'(

Dont know whats happening this year!! :(

After this week im upgrading and ill get my avg back up to 2000, sorry guys my bad if i wasnt here wed be top 20! :(

Chopps

i need talking out of something!!!

why does this not make sense???

assuming fraser & matera dont play
fraser not playing is good for smith
matera not playing is good beacause i dont have to worry about him losing more cash and can offload him next week

Trade Sandilands to J.Tippet leaves me with 330,200
trade stanley (highest be) to Scotland  (stanley could be lower i guess)
money in the bank 194,000

next week
Lower to Thouy (gives me my first potential deadwood, iam cool with that)
Matera to Sylvia (i think)

leaves me with 136700 in the bank which would be more then enough to change smith back to sandilands or upgrade a dud.

it also gives me petrie as cover so two things can happen he can cover smith if need be and when swan is out for these 2 rounds i can play sylvia or chapman as a 6 th mid over swallow and have petrie up forward

TMurphBROWNLOW

you're going to use Sylvia or choppy over swallow? I'm assuming David?

and nah don't like the idea of dead wood, perhaps Christian Howard is getting games at least from the dogs.

Chopps

Will try to pick up a playing back for sure, so want Sylvia/chappy as 6th for rd 12 when swan misses the rd 13 wil be swallow at 6th chappy or Sylvia at 5 as I am missing two in rd 13

Chopps

Yea David swallow is my mid cover

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on June 02, 2011, 08:04:52 AM
i need talking out of something!!!

why does this not make sense???

assuming fraser & matera dont play
fraser not playing is good for smith
matera not playing is good beacause i dont have to worry about him losing more cash and can offload him next week

Trade Sandilands to J.Tippet leaves me with 330,200
trade stanley (highest be) to Scotland  (stanley could be lower i guess)
money in the bank 194,000

next week
Lower to Thouy (gives me my first potential deadwood, iam cool with that)
Matera to Sylvia (i think)

leaves me with 136700 in the bank which would be more then enough to change smith back to sandilands or upgrade a dud.

it also gives me petrie as cover so two things can happen he can cover smith if need be and when swan is out for these 2 rounds i can play sylvia or chapman as a 6 th mid over swallow and have petrie up forward

wait is stanley, danny stanley from GC, surely he has a low BE with his 98 this week, im trading out sandi aswell but i would go matera to syylvia instead. The thing with my sandi trade is im only doing it if fraser is back in, as im currently starting smith but if fraser is back in than i dont want to do that so i will play petrie instead and put smith in the bench than have pendles comie in and cover the mid spot i have been using for a fwd/mid