Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on May 21, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
On a side note my eliminator opponent is going ridicoulus this week so far he has

Gibbs 96 ( i have so not too bad)
Goddard 122 ( i have)
Dugian 97 (what? that's ridiculous)
Lower 119 ( yeah great got him out this week)
Bartel 77 ( bad but i have him as-well)
Tags 151 ( i have him but lots don't)
Syliva 97
Chapman 110
Johnson 95 ( i have)
Voldt 134 ( i have)

thats around 1100 from 10 players, geez

the only plus is that im a better DT player and he has Mzungu on the filed, when everyone knew he would be the sub so 1120 from 11 players i should be able to catch up on.

Im 1015 from 9 i think everyone will have a huge score this round.
I play you this week too Holz...I have Lower and Duigan on the bench!!!
I think  you are in for a big round!!!

Holz

Quote from: Flame on May 21, 2011, 06:56:37 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 21, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
On a side note my eliminator opponent is going ridicoulus this week so far he has

Gibbs 96 ( i have so not too bad)
Goddard 122 ( i have)
Dugian 97 (what? that's ridiculous)
Lower 119 ( yeah great got him out this week)
Bartel 77 ( bad but i have him as-well)
Tags 151 ( i have him but lots don't)
Syliva 97
Chapman 110
Johnson 95 ( i have)
Voldt 134 ( i have)

thats around 1100 from 10 players, geez

the only plus is that im a better DT player and he has Mzungu on the filed, when everyone knew he would be the sub so 1120 from 11 players i should be able to catch up on.

Im 1015 from 9 i think everyone will have a huge score this round.
I play you this week too Holz...I have Lower and Duigan on the bench!!!
I think  you are in for a big round!!!

yeah i noticed that your bench has gone crazy, still your team is doing really good aswell.
Dids, Petrie, Heppel + 130 against krak, darling, okeefe, goodes could be a close one, i just hope dids finally repays the faith and pumps out a 100+

Chopps

dids, heppel, petrie all doing well

glad i left tapscot on the bench might of got Poupolo over lower wrong though lol

chrisuzz

Lids, Heppell, Petrie and Addock doing great for me !! Will help add to my already great score !!! 8)

Holz

i think everyone will score 2200+ the way this is going. im on 1300 with 9 (8 players with swan captain) left to play and 5 games still playing.

Pity i didnt go with my gut and played it safe with starting pup over jacobs and tags captain over swan, if my players playing can score 50 each in the last half i would have been on 1800 with 8 players left to play and be on track for a 2600 score.

Ziplock

*everyone who doesn't have dal santo :P

chrisuzz

Even Broughton has done well for me !! 92 ;D :P A Swan(C) 175 would be nice :P

Holz

i have a bit of a porblem now in my backline i have hibberd,heppel, jacobs and pup and only 2 spots left in the team. At this stage i only have 5 mids but im putting heppel in there to keep a spot. Im now forced to trade guys like knights now as they are the weakest players in my team and than i will pick up pendles after his bye.

Chopps

this is insane .... its gonna come crashing down isnt it???  just passed 1300 from 12 and capt swan to come. i have 10 players to go 3 are iffy, by iffy i mean darling, poupolo and knights the rest are guns

Holz

everyone is killing it im 1550 from 14 and 8 players to and captain swan score

however its likely all to fall apart on sunday and i probably wont even hit 2000, sunday is always a horror day for me.

but with Swan (C), Boyd, Cox, Franklin, Higgins, Knights, Dids, Pup to play surely expecting 800 from those 8+1 isnt asking too much.

i just checked if my remaining players score there average I hit 2462,  I would take that

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on May 21, 2011, 11:30:45 PM

however its likely all to fall apart on sunday and i probably wont even hit 2000, sunday is always a horror day for me.

but with Swan (C), Boyd, Cox, Franklin, Higgins, Knights, Dids, Pup to play surely expecting 800 from those 8+1 isnt asking too much.

i just checked if my remaining players score there average I hit 2462,  I would take that
I hope your Sunday is a horror day! It will be high scoring weekend!

Holz

Quote from: Flame on May 21, 2011, 11:37:34 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 21, 2011, 11:30:45 PM

I hope your Sunday is a horror day! It will be high scoring weekend!

thats a bit harsh, why not hope for a huge sunday for me and a weekly win.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'm having an absolute sh1t one. 1287 from 14, bartel, nicky dal and bewick all scoring well below par :'(

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 21, 2011, 11:43:18 PM
I'm having an absolute sh1t one. 1287 from 14, bartel, nicky dal and bewick all scoring well below par :'(

bartel and hibberd are the duds in my team evetrony else 90+, dont worry you will probably have a big one tomorrow. Do you have swan captain? a 150+ should help you out abit.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Holzman on May 21, 2011, 11:45:25 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 21, 2011, 11:43:18 PM

bartel and hibberd are the duds in my team evetrony else 90+, dont worry you will probably have a big one tomorrow. Do you have swan captain? a 150+ should help you out abit.

swan captain, boyd, goodes, Franklin, Higgins, cox, darling, krak.
they can all score very well and I'm just HOPING they can all smash out big scores. if I can break 2100 I'll be absolutely stoked :D