Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

want to get chappy before the GC game, didnt pick sylvia at the start of the season as durability is an issue for me, pav v fyfe havent decided

i need three more forwards max Chappy is a deffinite one of pav/fyfe and maybe hang onto knights

Holz

im looking at getting in a backline as i think its the weakest, i can afford anyone and already have goddard,lids, adcock, gibbs but instead of getting in shaw im planning on getting in scotland, he is probably the most consistent backman this year.

i think GAZ will be a top 5 mid this year so i plan on getting him in next round and than chappy the round after.

Fenno

Quote from: Holzman on May 18, 2011, 10:56:31 PM
im looking at getting in a backline as i think its the weakest, i can afford anyone and already have goddard,lids, adcock, gibbs but instead of getting in shaw im planning on getting in scotland, he is probably the most consistent backman this year.

i think GAZ will be a top 5 mid this year so i plan on getting him in next round and than chappy the round after.
Scotland seems to be the forgotten back but the next time I upgrade a back it will be to him. I agree with you on Ablett I think he is finaly fit and no matter how bad the GC are he will start to score those 100+ points every game and well Chappy is Chappy a must have up forward

Holz

i will be super low on trades (8) but my team looks pretty scary come round 11.

this is my planned 22.

Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Scotland, Goddard, Heppel, Stanley
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Selwood, Montagna, Ablett
Cox, Sandilands
Franklin, S.Johnson, Riewoldt, Higgins, Chapman, Didak, Knights

if the team is fully fit and up and going i should be able to climb up the ranking a bit and should finally win some league games.

Spite

thats a killer team holz.

I'm hoping to get mine done before/after round 13

TMurphBROWNLOW

really good team, one semi weak link: Stanley, hoping you can get him out too he may not perform as well as he did last weekend every week.

Fenno

Just looking at your team Holz and the geelong bye is really going to hurt you with 2 Geelong players in your mids and 2 in your forwards. Hope you still have a trade or 2 by then because that round is going to hurt otherwise

Holz

Quote from: Fenno on May 19, 2011, 01:02:03 AM
Just looking at your team Holz and the geelong bye is really going to hurt you with 2 Geelong players in your mids and 2 in your forwards. Hope you still have a trade or 2 by then because that round is going to hurt otherwise

well  i will  have hibberd, jacobs, i.smith, mzungu and callinan roaming around roaming around the bench and the plan is to go stevie j to syliva as the demons have an easy run home.

im also planning on upgrading stanley to which ever back is scoring the highest around round 12-13 so stanley will be gone than.

Chopps

i am looking forward to the next few rounds

rd 9 swallow/stanley out no biggie
rd 10 heppel out
rd 11 deledio out
rd 12 jacobs out

no LTIS PLEASE then the pain begins for a few rounds

By Beginning of rd 11 i should be hitting my straps by rd 12 i should be complete and ready to ride the season out hopefully with out much change required

Holz

i was originally planning on going tapscott to i.smith but im now considering getting in mzungu this week and if smith plays anytime soon i will drop matera for him.

Chopps

who is my weakest link?

Tapscott to $453,900 (pav) - will take darling to 8th behind knights and petrie
Libba to $494,100 (Mundy) - will set my mids with Joey as 6th best
lower to $439,900 ( Heater) - will bring my mids to deledio, gibbs, adcock, goddard, Heppel, Gram and heater

Holz

chopps i really dont think mundy is a great pick, i still think you should upgrade the mid first, i dont know who you have in but Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Selwood and even Gaz, Bartel i would rate ahead of mundy.

Flame

Holz

just got in scotland and realised i have to drop darling for to get in ablett this week, but he is on my bench anyway so im looking at doing it anyway. I have a feeling ablett will either score 200 against gellong (like lebron when he went to back to the cavs) or he will get tagged to death.

Its going to be a hard choice between getting in him or chappy, having chappy selwood bartel and stevie j could post some huge scores if they murder GC. i dont think 600 from these guys with one of them a captain is out of the question.

Chopps

mid is swan, pendles, boyd, montagna, selwood. any one can come in might get Bartel and then chappy next gives me three but i can handle that

why dont you rate mundy?

right now looking at scores he is consistently hitting it up and doesnt have the hardest run from here. he is the best player and 8 points better then jimmy, jimmy as much as i want him in my side is pumping out 120s then 90s average of 105 (which is good) but mundy is consistent i am going overall but wouldnt mind consistency especially if it comes with an extra 8 points