Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

so if you had a pick of any mid except the 5 i have got and joey really isnt doin aswell as i would like who would you get just those three? if so watson??

2000+ easily i am not sure i still got boyd (c) that could backfire smith's 11 and tapscott's 36 really didnt help thing along

Spite

Watson after his bye. If you can't wait that long, then probably Judd.

Hang on, a thought. What about Bartel?

Spite

Judd or Bartel guys? I have selwood already but does it really matter?

Holz

i would bring in gaz, but personally i brought in chapman to play in my middle and than im picking up pendles after his second bye and putting chappy in theforward line.

I have Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Selwood, Bartel and soon to be Chappy.

Chopps

i always like bartel in my side always gets in some how.

swan, pendles, Boyd, Selwood are to stay i really want average 105+ so Joey needs to lift his game

so who as a sixth ahhhhh i have a week to decide i guess

Spite

I think Watson will be rested next week before the bye, so if you want one in next week, you pretty much have a choice between, Judd, Bartel, Mitchell, Mundy or Rockliff (as a unique)

Chopps

seen he got subbed with hammy tightness maybe sixth mid will stay a rook for now

Spite

looking at hodges next couple of games, I just can't seem to trade him in. The only thing I would do is to trade him in and use him as permanent bench cover, but it is a bit pricey...

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Spite on May 15, 2011, 04:32:53 PM
looking at hodges next couple of games, I just can't seem to trade him in. The only thing I would do is to trade him in and use him as permanent bench cover, but it is a bit pricey...

hodge has proven himself in the big games by playing well even though hawthorn lose. you can't put it past him that he is returning to form. there were instances in the port adelaide game where he really seemed like he was back on track, especially in the final quarter. he's backed it up with a very good performance today.

Spite

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 15, 2011, 04:41:13 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 15, 2011, 04:32:53 PM

hodge has proven himself in the big games by playing well even though hawthorn lose. you can't put it past him that he is returning to form. there were instances in the port adelaide game where he really seemed like he was back on track, especially in the final quarter. he's backed it up with a very good performance today.

I was watching the port game and my plan was to gget goodes and hodges before curnow and grimes went down. He looked great in the last half.
The problem is next up is sydney who suck the living DT out of players. bulldogs, freo, geelong, gc, essendon, collingwood... it isn't the easiest of runs home.

I guess it all depends on how darling performs today. Sub 70 then darling out, bartel/judd in (for harris) , well above 70, tapscott out, hodge in + money to get chappy for darling against GC.

Windigo

I have 18, it will be 17 when I go Bruce>Suckling and then will sit.

Spite

Hey Windigo, you are the uniques expert, what do you think of r. griffin from bulldogs?

Windigo

QuoteHey Windigo, you are the uniques expert, what do you think of r. griffin from bulldogs?

Hm, he looks a better pick than Cooney.  :P

With scores of: 75, 129, 117, 107,109,102 & about 80 (Today)

He gets the ton but at the moment he is not getting the BIG tons, apart from the 129. But if you have Boyd already I wouldn't consider. But if not he is solid and would be better than Redden long term.  :P

Spite

Mundy. That is all.

Fenno v Windigo is going to be a ripper match.

Mundy needs to score 130 for the match to be a draw if my maths is correct!

Windigo

QuoteMundy needs to score 130 for the match to be a draw if my maths is correct!

Wow, Okay the dt site for me won't let me swap match centers. So i cannot see how I'm going vs Fenno.

Mudy 130 you say? It can happen lets go.  ;D