Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

What's his price? Why has he be scoring poorly if he gets another 90+ I ll be considering
Looks to be a few debuts and new emergencies which is always good

Windigo

QuoteWhat's his price? Why has he be scoring poorly if he gets another 90+ I ll be considering
Looks to be a few debuts and new emergencies which is always good

$ 303,000 with a B/E of 94. Worth taking a punt....OR next week trading to Jacobs and then getting Pendles/Watson etc. Using another Double.... :'(

Not to keen on this scenario though......:

Dodgy Defense: Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Adcock, Hepell, Lower & Jacobs         Puopolo, Stanley & Coad.

I could get R.Murphy in a straight swap for Bruce to......

Mids: Swan, Boyd, Boak, A.Swallow, Redden & Pendles/Watson ETC                Hibbo,Prestia & Bewick

Holz

i just went duigan to pup and ward to lids, starting to get some MPP going on now.

Chopps

I went duigan to puopolo no upgrade though

Spite

Finally got deledio into my team this week. I have another 124k to use on upgrades next week, so I will probably try to bring in a gun midfielder... or chappy in the forwards :) Still 20 trades remaining which is a good sign :)

PS I missed the curnow/libba/heppel and deledio trains. Just realised that now, no wonder I've had a few bad rounds

Windigo

H.H carving it. Should have got him.

Mish

damit!! i have enright on the bench due to a stupid clitch on DT App!!! :( his not even emergency! :( what a waste!!

good thing is... looks like there will be a few cash cows to buy in the next few weeks!!

Chopps

Yea don't use dt app for moving players about I double checked mine n nothing happened, smith look good tonight

Windigo

Quotedamit!! i have enright on the bench due to a stupid clitch on DT App!!! :( his not even emergency! :( what a waste!!

Yeah, I was like WTF?  :P

Smith looked good. I think Puopolo worked himself into the game. Looked shaky at the start, but he was solid. Should get soem more games?

Bloody Boak, once again he carves a 40 point last QTR. I watched the game and number 10 was no where near it and he looked real slow. But in the last he fired up with some tackles and holding the balls and kicks. I'll take it.

Spite

Quote from: Mish on May 07, 2011, 12:17:53 AM
damit!! i have enright on the bench due to a stupid clitch on DT App!!! :( his not even emergency! :( what a waste!!

good thing is... looks like there will be a few cash cows to buy in the next few weeks!!

Might not have been the worst thing after all!!!!

Windigo

Loves having Harper as EMG for Stevie J.  :(

Hope Redden smashes it, took the C off Boyd.....

Spite

Broughton looks like a cheap upgrade target...

Sorry, just wanted to see how it felt to say it after having him for so long :P

Flame

Quote from: Spite on May 07, 2011, 06:07:16 PM
Quote from: Mish on May 07, 2011, 12:17:53 AM

Might not have been the worst thing after all!!!!
Enright didn't do much!!

chrisuzz

Broughton, Delidio and Lower -___-

Windigo

Redden on 9. This is promising....