Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Have not traded yet.

Pittard>Redden+$$

Ziplock

ok goodyo. I'm deadset not joking about the captain, if GC's mids look depleted jump on that for that big C

Windigo

Quoteok goodyo. I'm deadset not joking about the captain, if GC's mids look depleted jump on that for that big C

I'll do it. It's confirmed. With Swan out and Boyd playing the Swans.... ;)

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on May 04, 2011, 05:33:08 PM
Quoteok goodyo. I'm deadset not joking about the captain, if GC's mids look depleted jump on that for that big C

I'll do it. It's confirmed. With Swan out and Boyd playing the Swans.... ;)

hate when people write swan out had a heart attack till i realised he has a bye

Spite

puopollo and i.smith set to debut this week... my bench spots are completed! Best news ever!
Barely used any trades so looks like I'm going to come home strongly!

Chopps

awesome some future downgrades at a good time when are there next byes/??

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on May 03, 2011, 08:58:31 PM
I think I will downgrade Duigan this week. But when it comes to Richardson I will wait in hope he plays again atleast untill someone is on the bubble.
+1..the question is who for?? I'll leave richo on the pine???

Spite

Quote from: Flame on May 04, 2011, 10:37:03 PM
Quote from: Fenno on May 03, 2011, 08:58:31 PM
I think I will downgrade Duigan this week. But when it comes to Richardson I will wait in hope he plays again atleast untill someone is on the bubble.
+1..the question is who for?? I'll leave richo on the pine???

puopollo or crisps or hibberd and possibly ben jacobs if you want to wait a little and have many other cows

Fenno

Thinking I will go Duigan for Hibbard and then in a few weeks when Jacobs has played a few game trade him into my midfield so I have a mpp back/mid player. The mpp fwd/mid has done wonders so far but wouldn't mind adding a back/mid link.

Chopps

Duigan to ..... Already got hibberd just thinking trade him so I then have 130 ish banked for a double next week

Holz

im going ward to jacobs and duigan to enright/lids. I normally would just pick the cat but lids DPP and the fect i plan on having 2 cat mids and 2 forwards is swaying me abit. Who do you guys think will average more.

Chopps

I'd go lids , duigan to jacobs for me sounds like he is doing well just need him to debut and string some games shouldn't bee to hard at port

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 05, 2011, 01:28:39 PM
I'd go lids , duigan to jacobs for me sounds like he is doing well just need him to debut and string some games shouldn't bee to hard at port

i dont even need him to play immeditaly as i have more than enough cover with only 2 collingwood guys out and only 1 carlton guy out the next week and i have no GC guys starting so its looking good for the next few weeks.

Windigo

I too am thinking Duigan>Jacobs.

Will have no bench cover for that week but not to worry.... :P

Windigo

Worth going Bruce?Duff-Man next week?

If Duff smashes a 90+ I will consider....Pretty cheap and looks better than Broughton.... :-\