FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I feel like I'm repeating myself. No-one likes my Redden trade either.  :-[

love4thegame

Quote from: Windigo on May 03, 2011, 08:43:24 PM
Not to hot on Fyfe. Good player.

But has played one GREAT team in Geelong and got 64....
yeah i agree, needs to prove himself more and hes a second year player so not sure if he can keep it up

love4thegame

Quote from: Windigo on May 03, 2011, 08:51:03 PM
I feel like I'm repeating myself. No-one likes my Redden trade either.  :-[
i picked up redden last week and he got me a cheeky 131 ;) playing gold coast this week!

Windigo

Quotei picked up redden last week and he got me a cheeky 131 ;) playing gold coast this week!

Only draw back with Redden trade is the only real option is Bruce>Suckling next week.... :'(

Fenno

I think I will downgrade Duigan this week. But when it comes to Richardson I will wait in hope he plays again atleast untill someone is on the bubble.

love4thegame

Quote from: Fenno on May 03, 2011, 08:58:31 PM
I think I will downgrade Duigan this week. But when it comes to Richardson I will wait in hope he plays again atleast untill someone is on the bubble.
im also downgrading duigan.. and also holding richo till someone is on the bubble haha +2

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on May 03, 2011, 08:43:24 PM
Not to hot on Fyfe. Good player.

But has played one GREAT team in Geelong and got 64....

i'll take that advice onboard from the king of uniques lol

good call, brisbane, cats, crows, roos and dogs not the beast teams out freo had a good run for the first part of the season

Windigo

Quotei'll take that advice onboard from the king of uniques lol

good call, brisbane, cats, crows, roos and dogs not the beast teams out freo had a good run for the first part of the season

;) Not saying he won't score good. But some fairly lousy opponents in the first 5 round for Freo....Makes me say HMMMM.

Chopps

nah its a good valid point, ok so fyfe on the not so likely list who else? is it to early to offload swallow??

Spite

I'm not sure on duigan to deledio or tapscott to chapman this week...

I reckon' Redden will maintain 100+ this season, look at his run, it's awesome. Most crappy teams twice.

Ziplock

I've backed windigo on this before, and I'll back him again, the guy looks good this year, and our 'second year player' rules seems to be failing quite a bit.

Windigo

Getting Redden in. No backsies now.  :P

Ziplock

Windigo

Quotecaptain redden!

Might throw it on Boak...... :P

Ziplock

now you're just being ridiculous.

Who'd you end up trading for redden again?