Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

at a loss what to do this week

duigan down is a give as he probably cant make his be that will slot atleast 130 k into my bank then what do i do with it?????????

Windigo

Quoteduigan down is a give as he probably cant make his be that will slot atleast 130 k into my bank then what do i do with it?????????

Get Hartlett!!  8)

No-one likes that trade either.  :-[

Chopps

u lobe them uniques i dont got the stones to get hartlett

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on May 02, 2011, 04:22:14 PM
Quote from: love4thegame on May 02, 2011, 04:04:38 PM
do you lads think im a shot for the league? ive been coming through the rankings hard and im not sure if im too far off! ive gone from 19,234 - 11,067 - 7,919 - 2856
moving up the rankings nicely but I won't be giving up my spot on top easily ranked 810 with only 1 trade down
Top work Fenno..I'm sitting around the 5000 ranking...2 trades down ... hoping to take you out in the finals!!!

Windigo

Quoteu love them uniques i dont got the stones to get hartlett

Haha,  I think I'm just fool-hardy chopps.

Probably trying to be to smart for my own good.  ::)

Looking at Vince under 300 K a real possibility....... ???

Fenno

Quote from: Flame on May 02, 2011, 08:13:50 PM
Quote from: Fenno on May 02, 2011, 04:22:14 PM
Quote from: love4thegame on May 02, 2011, 04:04:38 PM
do you lads think im a shot for the league? ive been coming through the rankings hard and im not sure if im too far off! ive gone from 19,234 - 11,067 - 7,919 - 2856
moving up the rankings nicely but I won't be giving up my spot on top easily ranked 810 with only 1 trade down
Top work Fenno..I'm sitting around the 5000 ranking...2 trades down ... hoping to take you out in the finals!!!
If I make it to the GF this year I hope you are the person I play. We have some very good battles

Mish

the last round helped me catch up to some of you guys! but i think everyone is over the multi rounds ey?!
please come bck higgins!

Windigo

Going head to head with you Mish.

Both have Higgins out.

Mish

Quote from: Windigo on May 02, 2011, 11:29:21 PM
Going head to head with you Mish.

Both have Higgins out.

isnt higgins coming back this week?

anyways if there are no suprises when teams come out i'm probably double trading and bringing in mr. sandilands for fraser and probs trading out broughts as he is doing my fuken head in!!!

Chopps

Broughton to smash it once u trade him
:P
How early is to early to upgrade a cow?
Downing duigan not sure who to wouldn't mind upgrading to fyfe but would need to cull someone early which doesn't make sense, mite sit tight, anyone feel free to look at my team any and all suggestions welcome, windigo especially with your love of Uniques my team is too generic I feel

I am cakehornes in the league

Spite

The multibyes killed me. Just remember I was gunning it beforehand, hence why I am on 12 points yet sitting last :P
Looking forward to a good match up with Fenno this week, 1st vs last :)

Chopps

Fenno

Quote from: Spite on May 03, 2011, 08:27:06 PM
The multibyes killed me. Just remember I was gunning it beforehand, hence why I am on 12 points yet sitting last :P
Looking forward to a good match up with Fenno this week, 1st vs last :)
The funny thing is you are projected to beat me. Guess thats what happens when you have both Swan and Pendles out

Windigo

Not to hot on Fyfe. Good player.

But has played one GREAT team in Geelong and got 64....

Spite

Haha that is funny!
I'm not sure on duigan to deledio or tapscott to chapman this week...

The problem with cam richardson is he is dead weight on my bench.