Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

adcock was a good move at  95, stupid saints, goodard 78, Joey 70, Gram 54, Roo 43 that coupled with goodes 47 these 5 players should be pushin mr into 450's a game not a lousy 292

my great round is now ruined might struggle to hit 2 k not sure

Flame

I def won't make 2K..saints and swans players hurting me this week

Windigo

This will be a dark day in my DT.....

P.S: Boak  >:(

Windigo

Lucky to make 1800. This will be my lowest score ever, also have to get rid of Bruce now...Hello Symes/Enright?

Holz

wow only 1363/18 on a slight plus side i have swan (C), boyd, didak and ward to come, lets hope its a big DT day and i can make 1900 plus. 

on a very depressing note i lost 50 points from my weeks upgrades.

Im going to be happy when i can put sandilands, lower, bartel, franklin,stevie j and higgins will hurt to lose swan and didak though.

Chopps

1451 from 19 omg i have swan (c) Pendles and Boyd to come i am in a world of pain brought in adcock which paid off with a 95
only got three tons deledio cox and curnow i need big big numbers from the last 3 say 160 each say i am more expecting 120s maybe so i mite make 1900's sad thing is i only have sandi and franklin out its those crappy saints players

Holz

swan needs to score 170+ for this to be a respectable round for most people, imagine if boy and swan dont even hit 100 i could be looking at a 1700 score than.

Windigo

1445 from 20.

Have Boyd & Swan (C)

Glad when I get back, Franklin, Sandilands, S.Johnson, Higgins, Lower & BOAK.

Lost Bruce for 6 weeks.

Prestia, Bewick, & Coad all stuffed. I'm Stuffed.

Only one player of 100 for me so far, and that was Cox.  :'(

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on May 01, 2011, 05:07:41 PM
, imagine if boy and swan dont even hit 100

dont ever imagine that again holz

another 54 each and i ll be at 1900 1691 at the moment if i dont make over 1900 i will probably cry in the corner

Holz

this is the looking like my lowest ever DT moment, im going to strugle to get 1750.

My trades bar curnow have been terrible this year. If i hadnt of traded at all this season besdies curnow i would have had foley (123), stanley (73), anthony (102) krak (probably 80) instead of my upgrades of montagna (70), hibberd (68), ward (probably 50), didak (porobably 50)

so im 6 trades down and my team is worse than i started with.

I found the remove the team from the comp button and im tempted to hit it.

Windigo

Foley got 40 possies. He was always a gun, plus I have man crush on him.  :D

Who would of thought Montags would struggle?

I'm not trading Roo, he will come good......

I traded Krak>Petrie & got Harper for Richo this week. Still, Petrie in the long run will work....I hope.  :'(

Looking at another 3 trades then  I will sit. Get Hartlett & Enright.

Holz

montagna will come good, ward is leaving my team as soon as possible, didak is the worst trade i have done though will keep going down in price and is being outscroed by my becnh players. I dropped broughton for toy so i could go krak to didak to stop that exact thing from happening.

Windigo

It's a long season. But damn, this score is gunna really hurt the overall. Can i recover?  :(

Holz

as all losers say im going for league nowl and onto 2012 (hopefully no byes and sub rule is dropped).

Chopps

this isnt looking good, foley was never a keep for me i picked him with the intent of him gunning it straight up stupid hardwick playing him with gastro