Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Hey Holz, do you reckon I should get Petrie for Krak?

He was always a solid scorer in years gone by? You have him surely.....Being a roo supporter and all.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2011, 07:45:27 PM
Hey Holz, do you reckon I should get Petrie for Krak?

He was always a solid scorer in years gone by? You have him surely.....Being a roo supporter and all.  :P

yep was one of my first picked, he is the main target up front by a long way so should have a couple of big games. Will have his fair share of 60-70ish scores but should throw in a couple of hundreds to average over 80.

roos are shocking at the moment but they will improve have probably a list that is pushing around 6-10.

not sure if i would bring him in as im not sure if he is a keeper but if you need the cover than petrie is a great pick. Will go up in value and you will probably be able to keep him or turn him into chappy with a double trade.

Spite

I'm going to be burning double trades every week for a couple of round now. I need to get my team in with no donuts asap!

Windigo

I had a look at his stats. He looks fairly consistent without being amazing, as in not biiiiiig scores. But yeah, fairly solid and as you said will rise steadily in value and $ 350,000 isn't beyond him.

Chopps

what are your thoughts guys on adcock at 335 its an upgrade not a sideways?

Fenno

well if its an upgrade jump on now because I wouldn't be paying anymore than this for him.

Windigo

A bit steep for a fella that IMO will not keep busting 110+ but will be a solid keeper.

Last chance, anymore than that price and no.

Spite

I still need to get in Deledio in the backs. Probably do that after his bye.

Chopps

gonna do it i reckon get hibberd in the mids for krak as number 10 mid i am happy with adcock avg 85 - 90 at that price thats really all expect from back 95 would be nicer

Mish

ahhh crap!! my worse nightmere! a donut!! how on earth is higgins not playing... cant rely on krak to play, richo is out, prestia (my mmp mid) out as well... and buddy on bench.

what to do... thinking of getting rid of krak or cam richo.. but for who?

do i downgrade hale to McCauley, this would provide me with $201,300 in the bank,

and could only pobably afford someone like jack roo instead of cam richo...

any ideas?

Spite

get richo to Jroo any way you can :P

Chopps

i dont reckon you should get jroo wont solve anything in the long run

Spite

Decent start this week. ~450/5 (cox, sylvia, grimes, darling tapscott)
But more like 450/7 with the two donuts. :(

Holz

Quote from: Spite on April 29, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
Decent start this week. ~450/5 (cox, sylvia, grimes, darling tapscott)
But more like 450/7 with the two donuts. :(

366/4 and no donuts, nice start considering i was playing 2 rookies.

antonc

+1 Must have the same 4 players