Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

hey guys going to have to make my 2nd trade for the year to cover a mid doughnut. What do you guys think of Alistair Smith from StKilda with no body to come into the saints midfield could this guy get a decent run? numbers aren't that special so far but could be ok. Other that him who else could I look at?

Windigo

Quotehey guys going to have to make my 2nd trade for the year to cover a mid doughnut. What do you guys think of Alistair Smith from StKilda with no body to come into the saints midfield could this guy get a decent run? numbers aren't that special so far but could be ok. Other that him who else could I look at?

Who are you downgrading?

I'm thinking about going Richo>Harper & then Krak>Petrie.

I have to cover 4 outs and 2 donuts in the fwd line. Too dodgy?

Spite

higgins, otten, heppel, prestia, richardson are out. krak unlikely.

Fenno

haven't really decided who do get rid of yet either krak or irons. just know I have to get someone in to cover the doughnut.

Spite

This week is going to be hectic

Chopps

am i looking at a back donut?

playing for sure (without late withdrawl)
gibbs, deledio, gram, goddard, duigan, smith

iffy
heppel & stanley

Out for sure
Otten, Lower

i am good in my mids libba or harris as E?? both extended bench

forward i have krak E on extended bench

Fenno

Stanley has been good this year so can't really see him missing.

Chopps

ok so do i start stanley and not heppel or risk heppel being the sub

Spite

I'd put stanley on. Not worth the risk in heppel...

Chopps

ok so i am down to a full park (stanley slightly iffy as he isnt for sure playing)
krak as only E (thats not certain)

i could sure up two spots

with a krak downgrade and a otten upgrade to adcock (would feel better this round not sure if i would be better off though)

Windigo

Krak>Petrie & Richo>Harper+$ 78,000 in change for Hodgy.

Keep Prestia, I think it's all about rotating all their players through the squad.
He will be back.

If I do the trades I will be rosy everywhere. But will have no cover in FWD's & Back's.

I hope Stanley plays. With Bock out I like his chances of playing.

But on a lighter note......NO MORE MULTI BYES UNTIL ROUND 16!!!!!!  ;D

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2011, 07:32:40 PM
Krak>Petrie & Richo>Harper+$ 78,000 in change for Hodgy.

Keep Prestia, I think it's all about rotating all their players through the squad.
He will be back.

If I do the trades I will be rosy everywhere. But will have no cover in FWD's & Back's.

I hope Stanley plays. With Bock out I like his chances of playing.

But on a lighter note......NO MORE MULTI BYES UNTIL ROUND 16!!!!!!  ;D

thank god for that stupid multi's

partial lock out tonight yea??

Windigo

Quotepartial lock out tonight yea??

Uh-huh.  ;)

Not bothering with any loop hole stuff.

Right on Swan. You know about that swan from the nature park? About how his missus was killed, it's named Dane.....Haha, damn.... :D

Holz

no donuts for me but im still tihnk of using my 5th and 6th trade, from the sounds of things i should be going quite well this week. So i will look to crack the top 5000 this week and than double trade like mad over the next 4 weeks to get a good team out early.

otten to hibberd and athnony to montags this week.

Chopps

thinking krak to hibberd or someone in the mids and otten to adcock before another price rise last chance to get him i think

you guys keeping an eye on who is in the next set of multibyes!!