Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

foley wasnt a mistake so to speak just didnt turn out for the purpose i wanted him for

yea dont want to trade this week cash cows arent ready would be nice having watson v the suns though

Mish

Quote from: Flame on April 28, 2011, 12:32:44 AM
Trying not to trade this week and I think I'll hold but Stanton could be in for a big score this week and is well priced at under 400K???

Just an idea!!?/

just need to be careful when bringing north, essendon, calton and geelong players as they all have byes in the last 4 rounds of the season.

Chopps

I don't have any except Petrie and Gibbs as potential keepers might bring in 2 cats

Holz

im looking at brining in montagna for anthony this week so need to either drop duigan or tapscott, hopefull the teams make it an easy choice if jacobs or hibberd is named as the alternative is getting in mzung to get didak out of my mids as he is stuck there.

Windigo

Quoteneed to either drop duigan or tapscott

I want to drop Duigan as well. Premature but we all have other cows that will fatten up..

Chopps

I was thinking of culling a cow or two to get another mid two reasons 1. Too prepare for next week with my swan & pendles bye 2. To take advantage of my best multiple bye I have two starting out fraklin and sandi, coming back goodes, cox, tapscott & darling not sure my head says trade smart get full potential from them cows ( would need to work out expected cash gain v points this week) trades don't matter as they are planned upgrades anyway

Footy God

No trades this week:
Next week money will be made:
Broughton-Hibberd
Harris-Wallis

Following week:
Duigan-Enright/Gram
Libba/Swallow-Pendles

:)

Windigo

Thinking about trading out Krak to Harper? To much of a risk??

Or Coad>Pederson if named?

Do teams get named today?

Footy God

Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2011, 05:36:21 PM
Thinking about trading out Krak to Harper? To much of a risk??

Or Coad>Pederson if named?

Do teams get named today?
Whats the rush on the Coad trade? What til Pederso has played 2 games.

Krak should play, atleats wait until Harper has played once, thats what Ill be doing with Hibberd.

Windigo

QuoteWhats the rush on the Coad trade? What til Pederso has played 2 games.

Krak should play, atleats wait until Harper has played once, thats what Ill be doing with Hibberd

What I want to do is Downgrade Coad> a cheaper rookie ( $ 80,000)

I have Hibbo already...

Krak better play! Will we know tomorrow?

Chopps

Quote from: Chopps on April 28, 2011, 05:12:32 PM
I was thinking of culling a cow or two to get another mid two reasons 1. Too prepare for next week with my swan & pendles bye 2. To take advantage of my best multiple bye I have two starting out fraklin and sandi, coming back goodes, cox, tapscott & darling not sure my head says trade smart get full potential from them cows ( would need to work out expected cash gain v points this week) trades don't matter as they are planned upgrades anyway

i wouldnt trade a rookie that hasnt played 2 games atleast unless you were bleeding cash, any thoughts on the above? and if so what rookes to offload only got 73,300 in the bank

Spite

I will cop 3 donuts if I don't trade.

:(

Broughton to L.Thompson
Krak to Jroo

Leaves me with one donut and roughly 110k to upgrade next week. Not happy :/

Spite

Argh damn, forgot about higgins... 2 donuts again :(

Spite

BTW, just for you guys,
Small article in the Herald Sun on the last page of footy news showed an article about Heppells mum on radio saying that her son is 100% not playing this week and then asking if she could change her comment because it probably wasn't the best thing to do (give away info).

Chopps

ok so

higgins & otten are out

libba, heppel, stanley &  krakour on extended bench

windigo - you were keen to get vince hey? he is out how come?