Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Yeah true.

What about Duigan> Thompson.

I've done no trades and this is what I'm thinking for my first?

Premature?

Of course Coad>Thommo is more sensible. But I've done no trades and a lot of people have already....

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on April 27, 2011, 05:21:54 PM

Swan, Boyd, Boak, A.Swallow, Hodge & Vince. Harris, Prestia & Hibberd.

I'm looking at getting some good FWD's & Backs to compensate the "cheaper options."

Is that projected midfield to dodgy?  ???

what do you expect it to score week in week out?

my mids will take me longer to get in but i only need to add ablett (rd10) and one of watson/selwood/bartel (rd7) onwards

my mids will be swan, pendles, boyd, montagna, ablett, one of the three

i expect with captain choice i will be averaging 700 easily from my mids

who is going to compensate you mids?

Windigo

Quotewhat do you expect it to score week in week out?

my mids will take me longer to get in but i only need to add ablett (rd10) and one of watson/selwood/bartel (rd7) onwards

my mids will be swan, pendles, boyd, montagna, ablett, one of the three

i expect with captain choice i will be averaging 700 easily from my mids

who is going to compensate you mids?

I see what you mean. Sometimes I get carried away in picking uniques....If it were to be like that, scores each week would fluctuate so much. I have Boak & A.Swallow already if that means anything.

Maybe get a strong backline....I dunno. But I don't no where to do a trade! I've done none and I assume some of you have! But where god dammit!!  :o

chrisuzz

So if Luke Thompson gets named im gonna do the trade.

Also K.Simpson and L.Anthony are starting to worry me. Seems Simpson is playing a different roll this season.

Windigo

I reckon hold onto Kade. But you never know.....

Might follow suit and go Coad>Thommo

Then I would have over $ 100,000 to spend.

Hopefully Bewick will smash a ton this week....

SO don't trade Duigan out yet? I would love to do an upgrade now....I would still have Stanley & Lower as bench cover....

chrisuzz

pretty sure Duigan has still got plenty of cash to make. whats his B/E ?

Keeping Anthony has done reasonably well being subed screws up his avg and Simpson will come well, aybe Cunrow has taken his roll ?

Windigo

Quotepretty sure Duigan has still got plenty of cash to make. whats his B/E ?

Its 17. Who can I downgrade? Absolutely no-one!

krak? No, because there is NO-ONE!  >:(

chrisuzz

Duigan has got  50-75k left him in id say :)

You dont have to trade stress less :)

Do Thmmo to Coad ;) i am :P

Windigo

Coad>Thommo.... :(

A lot of Adelaide players will return in the coming weeks. He might make some cash but we will come full circle when he is dropped and we are left with the same problem (but with maybe a small profit,) a bench EMG short.

chrisuzz

yeh but that small amount of cash could be worth it, come wongrading him, and by then there should be another rookie ready

Windigo

Quoteyeh but that small amount of cash could be worth it, come wongrading him, and by then there should be another rookie ready

Fair point, bit I'm still not 100% on it though.

Chopps

windigo i havent made any upgrade trades yet three were to fix mistakes

hibberd -> heppel
Connors-> gram
foley -> Curnow

Chopps

any trades on the cards this week? i want watson in but even duigan and swallow plus cash wont raise enough will have to wait one more week

how good will it be seeing avg mids of 130, 128, 123 , 115, 102, 93 (except next week with swan and pendles out lol)

Fenno

Quote from: Chopps on April 27, 2011, 08:08:36 PM
windigo i havent made any upgrade trades yet three were to fix mistakes

hibberd -> heppel
Connors-> gram
foley -> Curnow
I wouldn't call foley a mistake. He was always going to come good and end up averaging 80+. Glad I kept him

Flame

Trying not to trade this week and I think I'll hold but Stanton could be in for a big score this week and is well priced at under 400K???

Just an idea!!?/