Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

i think if you get vince you will want upgrade him quickly, i wouldnt get him anyways

Windigo

I want him as a keeper.

69, 65, 113, 90, 94, 72, 109, 99, 90, 46, 94, 127, 70, 120, 105

That from last year and I would take something like that for only $ 324,000

Mish

im deff keeping a close eye on hodge!!!

Holz

wow my ranking actually went up this week, i thought i had a shocker lost a potential 220 from poor choices, i could have rocketed up the ladder with a few moves.

Windigo

Do you think it's worth culling Duigan for Thompson?

He would only be a 2nd EMG back?

Then Bewick>Vince & about $ 37,000 in change?

I will keep Krakouer as their is no-one to downgrade to. I'm hoping that Winmar or Lyons get named.

Chopps

i have shot into 1698 spot overall now

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2011, 09:31:31 PM
Do you think it's worth culling Duigan for Thompson?

He would only be a 2nd EMG back?

Then Bewick>Vince & about $ 37,000 in change?

I will keep Krakouer as their is no-one to downgrade to. I'm hoping that Winmar or Lyons get named.

i really wouldnt get in vince, if you want a uniquie cheap premium why not look at getting in hodge in a couple of week, should be about 330k

Chopps

fyfe after his bye?? is he worth it

trying to find away to offset the pain that will be in rd 7 without swan and pendles looking to bring another mid gun in or a dpp at this stage, it doesnt have to be this round but needs to be by the next one.

i have a strong rd 6

gibbs, deledio, heppell, gram, goddard, duigan, otten (lower, smith & stanley E )
swan, pendles, boyd, joey, curnow, swallow (libba E , harris, Krak)
Cox, Smith (sandi, Bailey)
Higgins, Goodes, Riewoltd, Knights, Darling, Tapscott, Petrie (matera E, Franklin, Richardson)

as you can see the worst of the current multi's are behind me would you change any starting rookies?

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 26, 2011, 11:53:12 PM
fyfe after his bye?? is he worth it

trying to find away to offset the pain that will be in rd 7 without swan and pendles looking to bring another mid gun in or a dpp at this stage, it doesnt have to be this round but needs to be by the next one.

i have a strong rd 6

gibbs, deledio, heppell, gram, goddard, duigan, otten (lower, smith & stanley E )
swan, pendles, boyd, joey, curnow, swallow (libba E , harris, Krak)
Cox, Smith (sandi, Bailey)
Higgins, Goodes, Riewoltd, Knights, Darling, Tapscott, Petrie (matera E, Franklin, Richardson)

as you can see the worst of the current multi's are behind me would you change any starting rookies?

i would recomend fyfe why not getin selwood after his bye a little bit more but a much better player in my opinion. You have no cats so why not look at getting him in along with enright or chappy later.

Chopps

Keen to get chappy and selwood got 73 grand banked so for chappy  I need to cash 150 off a cow add to a 250 k with cash sounds feasible for rd 7,

What  to do if Richardson & krak don't get named was gonna hold krak n hope hibberd fires or jacobs

chrisuzz

Anyone going Coad to Thompson (i have Toy so couldnt go Coad to Toy last round)

I know Thompson's JS isnt great but if he can make me 50k + the 20k for trading to him before he loses his spot that would be great.

Chopps

I didn't go coad or toy only got Stanley thought they would struggle with gc recruiting heavily in defence

Windigo

QuoteAnyone going Coad to Thompson (i have Toy so couldnt go Coad to Toy last round)

I know Thompson's JS isnt great but if he can make me 50k + the 20k for trading to him before he loses his spot that would be great.

I thought about it, but you making like $ 15,000 doing that. He might not get many games.

I'm holding Coad for a downgrade to a $ 80,000 player who is playing.....Might not happen, but I'm hoping.  8)

Windigo

Thinking about getting Vince & Hodge.

Hodge after he plays after his bye and I will see how he goes a 70+ and signs of improvement will do me just fine.

Swan, Boyd, Boak, A.Swallow, Hodge & Vince. Harris, Prestia & Hibberd.

I'm looking at getting some good FWD's & Backs to compensate the "cheaper options."

Is that projected midfield to dodgy?  ???

No-one likes Vince which is understandable I don't think he is as bad as everyone perceives him to be. He still averaged 24 possessions including two games of 32 last year and some good scores. A low score of 46 but then bounced back with 90 odd & a ton.

16 games/ 5 tons/10 games of 90+.

2nd low score of 65.

And yes, He has had 2 sub 60's in a row. But.....I'm dead set on this but..... :-\

P.S: On his day he can pump some big scores...145, 136, 134 & 131.

Averaged 136 from he last 3 in '09, as I said he finishes strongly...maybe due to the fact he would be over his niggles by then.

???  :-\

I hardly think 28 possies round 2 a complete fail. He needs to tackle more, that's what let's him down.

Averages only 14 disposals Vs Saints though.... :(

chrisuzz

Quote from: Windigo on April 27, 2011, 05:10:08 PM
QuoteAnyone going Coad to Thompson (i have Toy so couldnt go Coad to Toy last round)

I thought about it, but you making like $ 15,000 doing that. He might not get many games.

I'm holding Coad for a downgrade to a $ 80,000 player who is playing.....Might not happen, but I'm hoping.  8)
The thing is though if Thompson plays two more games that means youll make say 65k