FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on April 24, 2011, 01:56:22 AM
Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2011, 12:58:02 AM
I'm losing to the bye.
+1
But the Gold Coast win means I couldn't care less. Had $20 on them. What is even better is I live in Adelaide so I have put the Suns song on my phone and thinking of heading out and purchasing a guernsey just to wear all week. Port supporters will love me.
Do it and post a photo..if you survive. I hate Port!!

Mish

Quote from: Chopps on April 24, 2011, 09:31:09 AM
Quote from: Fenno on April 24, 2011, 01:56:22 AM
Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2011, 12:58:02 AM
I'm losing to the bye.
+1
But the Gold Coast win means I couldn't care less. Had $20 on them. What is even better is I live in Adelaide so I have put the Suns song on my phone and thinking of heading out and purchasing a guernsey just to wear all week. Port supporters will love me.

haha fantastic u should god i hate port supporters (crows supporter)

i am not coppin a krak donut but am coppin some avg scores 1102, 10 to come should and i say should crack 2000

dw chopps... im copping some pretty ordinary score this week. 1201 with 9 to play.

Chopps

next week should be better i should have a bit of an advantage with only franklin and sandi out also lower but he isnt starting for me atm anyways then rd 7 might bite pendles and swan but should be in time to bring in another midfielder

Spite

C. Richardson. I have him. Petrie, I don't have him.

I'm going to go cry now. On track for a 1600 :/

Windigo

Hold yah head up fellas. Only new teams will get the big scores. We are in for the long run. None of us will slip to much in  the rankings.. ;)

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on April 24, 2011, 08:22:01 PM
Hold yah head up fellas. Only new teams will get the big scores. We are in for the long run. None of us will slip to much in  the rankings.. ;)

897/14.

Spite

Don't forget my krak zero coming up too. :'(

Windigo

QuoteHold yah head up fellas. Only new teams will get the big scores. We are in for the long run. None of us will slip to much in  the rankings.. ;)

897/14.

927/12 with Swan C & Krak's baked donut. Richo's 14, that's my seasoning.  :D

Fenno

Loved that I kept faith with Foley and Petrie and saved my trades. Has saved my week. Should hopefully get to 1900. Projected 1990 on assistant coach but have a crack doughnut so will bring that down.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on April 24, 2011, 08:43:50 PM
QuoteHold yah head up fellas. Only new teams will get the big scores. We are in for the long run. None of us will slip to much in  the rankings.. ;)

897/14.

927/12 with Swan C & Krak's baked donut. Richo's 14, that's my seasoning.  :D

970/13 i had toy and richo pull out a 50 combined so that did some major damage looks like my overall chance is long gone, Now new aim top 5k and take out the league.

Chopps

holz top 5k leagues mine :D i got 1357 / 15 got mainly the guns to come home, swan, pendles, sandi, franklin, boyd, higgins & heppel need a 91 avg to make 2k i think i am in with a fair chance

Holz

not even 1k for 13 players is horrible, but if my 10 remaining guys get there average i still hit 2k.

super guns are coming

Swan (C), Bartel, Didak, Boyd, Sandilands, Kranklin, Stevie J, Higgins, Heppel   ooh yeah.

a couple of rookie changes and i would actually be on track for 2150.

I cant believe Adcock and Petrie outscored Anthony, Richardson, Gibbs, Duigan and Toy if you told me at the start of the round to pick who would score higher i would have backed the 5 at 0 to 1.

I have had enough of anthony so round 7 i turn him into selwood and drop tapscott for mzungu to get dids into my crippling forward line to get forward rookies off the field.

Chopps

i am project as 2109 got a krak donut (richo 14, still a donut in my eyes) there but if they hit their avg then 2100 mite be achievable

Chopps

hope swannie bust out a big one for you guys as capt , i took the safe option of joey as capt didnt like swans history for bombers

Mish

Quote from: Chopps on April 25, 2011, 09:54:31 AM
hope swannie bust out a big one for you guys as capt , i took the safe option of joey as capt didnt like swans history for bombers

i did the same thing! sticking to joey. as for projected scores assistant coach tells me 1994 but thats based on broughton getting 78!! tough ask the way his going lol.

Fenno! i'm with you, so glad i have only made 1 trade so far and kept petrie... although i never had foley but most people were silly getting rid of him, although curnow is still killing it and a lot of people got him cept for ME! :( and i dont have libba either! :( or Adcock for that matter! lol. but i do have 23 trades left! :)