Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

QuoteLast year Swan was held to 80. Think that is a fair shut down.

That was last year. Things will be different....He can't be tamed!  ::)

Mish

lol its true... the way collingwood are going, they are destroying everything in their path... although against carlton they only won by 30odd points. and thats the only half decent team they have played so far... be interesting to see how they go against the bombers or a stronger side than mid table team.

Windigo

Dane Swan for the Brownlow.

His kicking goals, that will help him out....But Pendlebury is a better player. Just my opinion.

Just look at Kane Cornes, racks up the possies but still gets dropped. Sometimes it really isn't about "How many you get."

bundyboy

love the way Pendles does his thing....but Swan is just killing it this year so far - got to be catching the umpires eye??  and not sure if too many other pies are going to get the 3 points in games so far....

Footy God

Okay, just made my first trade of the year. Savage-Libba.

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Broughton, Duigan, Otten (Lower, Stanley, Toy)
Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd, Swallow, Heppel (Libba, Harris , Bewick)
Sandi, Cox (Smith, Derickx)
Chappy,Riewoldt, Higgins, Stevie J, Knights, Darling, Tapscott (Matera, Krak, Richardson)

Hope it pays off, I think Savage will be dropped and that Libba will hold up his average of 80+. Here's hoping!!

23 trades.....

Spite

Swallow :/

Krak out :/

Stanley/Z. Smith :S

I don't like this game. :(

Spite

I guess it was out of swallow/harris or bewick (injured) so you can forget the swallow :/

Windigo

Is Stanley gunna get weeks?

Windigo

Boak is really pissing me off!  >:(

Spite

Oh. I had prestia and krakouer on. I never noticed. That's ok, I have sylvia and darling as cover :/

Windigo

QuoteOh. I had prestia and krakouer on. I never noticed. That's ok, I have sylvia and darling as cover :/

Bollocks.... :-[

Well, I Have Krak as well so that's my only donut of the week.  8)

Is Krakouer gone? Will he get any more games...?

Footy God

Toy.......Duigan........Otten........Zac Smith...........Gibbs

Lower, Stanley on bench surely will outscore the lot.

Spite

Fenno

Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2011, 12:58:02 AM
I'm losing to the bye.
+1
But the Gold Coast win means I couldn't care less. Had $20 on them. What is even better is I live in Adelaide so I have put the Suns song on my phone and thinking of heading out and purchasing a guernsey just to wear all week. Port supporters will love me.

Chopps

Quote from: Fenno on April 24, 2011, 01:56:22 AM
Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2011, 12:58:02 AM
I'm losing to the bye.
+1
But the Gold Coast win means I couldn't care less. Had $20 on them. What is even better is I live in Adelaide so I have put the Suns song on my phone and thinking of heading out and purchasing a guernsey just to wear all week. Port supporters will love me.

haha fantastic u should god i hate port supporters (crows supporter)

i am not coppin a krak donut but am coppin some avg scores 1102, 10 to come should and i say should crack 2000